The start of it all.....

Hey a little notice here but there are two of us writing this book so when I the Jet black wing joking when I write it will be like this but when my friend writes it will be like this!!

Bags surrounded her eyes like she had packed too many suitcases for a three day trip. A yawn escaped her mouth before she could stop it. She took another long gulp of coffee. Her only weapon to fight off this monster called sleep. To be honest she didn't even like coffee but she needed it to survive this job. She couldn't even dream about sleep as some people do because then she wouldn't be working!! It's not like she was doing much.

             Bored out of her mind she did a quick spin. The one bonus to her job... Spinny chairs because in this dull place it bought such simple joy. Around and around like a merry go round until you're dizzy. For some reason though not even the joy or adrenaline of spinny chairs could get her out of this funk. Her legs were begging to collapse, her eyes threatening to shut. It was tempting but no. She would keep on spinning!

Nobody can really say a job at the Histlefield Police Department is boring but...She would definitely disagree. All she heard about was minor robberies in the middle of town. The next news report would be the triumph of the department , how they were so extraordinarily brave in that situation. She never got to go to any crimes at all really considering she was a murder detective, and they don't happen often. All of a sudden a report on her computer...a murder, downtown Histlefield. It was her chance!

         Eyes suddenly awake. Adrenaline coursing through her brain pumping up her body. This would be her first proper murder case other than those riddles on buzzfeed etc. Though it may seem sadistic she was glad she finally had something to do. No more small robberies for her, no sir. It was go big or.... Probably lose her job. As she raced towards the door even though there was time to waste, she felt ready. It was time to prove herself.

      'I'll see you later spinny chair' she thought smiling softly at it. ( a/n yes I used an adverb just try and stop me). Spin with you soon old friend. Time to crack this hard boiled egg.