☁︎ a n o t h e r d a y ☁︎

"Don't go to school this week." the man muttered. "You mutts start going through transformation like werewolves after you've found your mate. You'll feel like...murdering people and I don't feel like having a mutt son known for mass murdering the kids at his school." his lips were curled in disgust as his eyes scorned him, spitting out the words harshly before he slammed the door, shaking the boy's room. The boy didn't care nor did he notice as he sat blankly on his bed, staring straight at the stark grey walls of his room. Seconds past, minutes past, hours past but the boy didn't notice as his blank mind didn't think and his broken and dull eyes didn't see. The only thing that changed as time past was his painful screaming and the agony coming from his cracking and popping bones, his cries rolling out in waves. His screaming soon stopped but the whimpers replaced his hoarse, pleading voice as a medium sized, soft furred platinum animal took his place. He almost looked like a wolf—just almost. His haunches and body along with his legs were strong like a wolf, but he had very deft soft paws comparable to a cat, long swift legs that can run really fast, big silky ears triangle like ears and a cute medium-length muzzle. But all these details are for nought because the howls of pain can drown out any beautiful thing in the world.

The animal thought dimly, You were wrong...

I don't feel violent...

I don't want to hurt anyone...

I don't even want to hurt you...

But this is the first time in my life, where I've ever wanted to die this much...

I̴̞͕̳̔ṭ̴̟̤̬̞͖̰̪͓̖̣̗͆͆̐̔́̔̾̈̅̆͠͝͝ ̵̭͈͓̫̲͔̰͚͒w̵̢͎̫̥̟̦͔̻̙͉͕̓̀͛͝͠o̴̗͓͔͈̝̘̞̻̓̆̽͊ņ̷̱̱̳̺͔̼̰̌̃̿'̵͔̠͈̘̯̀t̶̠̮͇͖̖̯͔̹̬̑̅͛͐͒̏͊̔̄̏͝ ̶̧͚͇̖̻̼̖̬͛̒̒͂͋̋b̷̨̐͊̌e̴̲͇͙̼̰̓̔͗̆̀̔̋͋̕͜͠͝ͅ ̸̪̥͇̫̙͔̞̼̪̰̬̤̪̓̆̑̂͘ͅļ̶͕͔͓̙͍̲̰̈́̀͂̓̏̀̏͛̇͆̈́̆͘̕ǒ̴̢̧̨̼̭̖͍͈͖̪͙̩̯̙ͅņ̷̞̥̞̳̾g̴̢̛̛̛̩̞̘̻̹̫̠̰̼̩̟̈́͐̈́͒́̐̓͂̏.̶̢͕͎̜̹͉͖̗̪͇̮̠̺͋͗̽̂̃͒͑͝

Ý̴̹̝̼͚͈̫̼̤̲̦͆̏͗͊̐̈́̔͑̽͌̀̈́ȍ̵̭̠̠͖͖̦̫̒͒͂̀̕u̶̳͍̖̱̲͙̤̬͎͖͇̺̅͒͜͜͜'̴̫̭̜̹̣̗̍̄̂l̷̩̝̗̺̰̠̒͛͗̍̚ͅl̴̢̯͈̰̖̂͒ ̶̣̑͋̓͒͋̑͊́̿̔̋̕b̶͖͚̩̹͈̊̕͜e̵̛̼͒͊́̾̀̒̈́̉͊̄̚͠ ̴̧̰̞͔̞̮̰̕a̵͈͇̒̐̀͒͂͗͂̈̔b̶̧̧̧̝̲̱̤̰̼̜̹͙͉̝̘̀̌̀̄̽͛̈̕l̴̮̋̿̔̔́̆̿ë̷̞̭̜͚̟͇̼̣̺̜͓́͛̋̈́̑̋͝ ̷̧͍̬͔̖͙̥̜̭̟̟͉̀͐͋̔t̷͔̿̓̍͛̍͋̈́͆̾̊̈́̓̍͛͝ǫ̴͍̭͇̘̠̜̯̟͔̋̉͗̕̕̕ͅ ̷̛̮͕̙̥̲͎̈́̂̎̂̍́̚̚͜͜l̸͚̖̈́̿͋̏͂̾̉͘ȩ̵̺͕͉͖̺̈͝a̵̢̝̲̝̩̣̘͖̪̠̖͓̭̥̘̐̈́̇̈́̎̈́͛̓̚͝v̶̧̻̭̥̯͈͖̮̙̬̹͔̲̒͗̔͌̔̆̈́͘͝͝ȅ̵̢̮̬̮͎͕̼͒͑͗͘͠ ̸̹͚̰̠̜̤̑̉͑̈́̀̂̾͝s̸͔̼̗͈̺̥͎̦͉̠̟̙̞͑̿̿̋͑͌́͂͒̌́̈̕̚ỏ̴̘͇̫͍̙͕͚̻͇̥͙͎͉͌́̃́͑̓̃̇̓̒̄̅͠ͅơ̷̅̄̎͒̃͜n̷̛̪̭͓̯̦̘̔͊̊͆͋̈́̈̚͘͝.̸̧̳̩̙̹̲̜͔̻̙͗̈͑

Okay...