36 | Not A Word

Beginne am Anfang

"Who's this?" Ezra finally out of his trance.

"Everybody this is Jacob Calaway, my dad's brother. Uncle Jacob this is Everybody." I introduce as my uncle simply nods with no emotion. It was hard to tell what he was feeling with his poker face and sunglasses cover his eyes.

"Brother... Uncle?" Ezra stutters in shock.

"Uncle Jacob this Ezra your nephew. He is Aunty Jade and Uncle Nick's kid." I explain and he nods again.

"You knew?" Andrè questioned sharply.

Oh shit, I forgot.

"That's why you were at the house, to get intel on them...if you knew then why didn't you get me! Why didn't you tell me!" Andrè fumed.

"Andrè calm-"

"Don't you fucking tell me what to do!"

"Talk to me like that and I'll rip your ear off." Marìa hissed.

"You guys must be Jasmine's kids." Jacob muses and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"SHUT UP!" Andrè shouts.

"Aye remember who you're talking to." Jacob warns, using an intimidating tone. A tone I don't want used on me.

"You knew since the night of the gala and you didn't think to tell us! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!" Andrè takes a few angry steps towards me.  "And dont give me, I was trying to spare your feelings, bullshit.  It's BULLSHIT!"

At the corner of my eye I could see Jaden tensing up. Getting ready to strike at any moment. I gently touch his shoulder, eyeing him to not.

"You are no better then them! Lying and keeping secrets, you're just like them!" He bellowed, clenching his fists turning his knuckles white.

"Andrè..." Ezra starts.

"No he's right... secrets and lies are not good. Which is why Uncle Jacob will explain everything." I pat my uncle on the back before turning my back to my friends. "Oh since we are on the subject of secrets... Andrè is a member of the Black Dragons, Uncle Jacob is the leader."

"WHAT?" I hear Marìa shout from the top of her lungs as I happily walked away.

"Good luck." I cockily shout back as I made my way to the dorm buildings.

I feel so relieved now that they know. I don't have to worry about them anymore. I can carelessly live my life for as long as I can before I let myself feel again. Because once I do, there's no going back.

This day was long, I just want to shower and sleep.

"Zaya."

No. No, no, no, Im so close to my dorm building. The entrance is literally a few feet away.

Just ignore and keep walking.

"Zaya."

Just keep walking.

Just keep-

I felt a hand grip my wrist and in one swift move, I spun around and pulled into him.

"Holy shit." I gasped as my body collided with his. Rainers arms snakes around my waist tightly as my hands rest on his firm chest.