49. He loves me, he loves me not.

Start from the beginning

"Good morning." He replied, he felt as though her green eyes were holding him still and for a moment he didn't want to move. He wanted to stay there drinking in the sight of her, wishing the glow on her cheeks was down to him and not Seb.

"Are you ok?" She had noticed him standing and staring at her and she couldn't quite tell what the expression on his face was.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Antti snapped himself out of his trance quickly and left the room, heading in to kitchen while mentally kicking himself for letting himself get like that. He didn't want her to know he had feelings for her as he didn't want things to become awkward between them and he certainly couldn't risk Seb finding out, he'd be out of a job for sure if that happened. Seb was very protective and possessive of his girlfriend.

"What plans have you got for today then?" Chloe asked as she followed him in to the kitchen.

"What plans have I got?" He asked, did she mean just him? He eyed her figure in the silky robe she was wearing.

"For Seb?" She added as she sat down at the breakfast bar.

"Nothing too major I hope." Seb said as he walked in, wearing his usual sweatpants with a T-shirt he went straight to Chloe and stopped behind her, wrapping an arm around her he swept her hair to one side and placed a kiss on her neck before heading to the fridge, grabbing the carton of orange juice and drinking directly out of it.

"I was just thinking a couple of hours out on a run and then I'll check you over in the gym." Antti replied. "So have this." He chucked a banana at Seb and he caught it. "And then get dressed and we'll head out."

"Another fun day in Antti's world." Seb joked and grinned at Chloe. "Do you have plans today liebe?"

"I have a date with the office upstairs and I then I'm heading out to check out some stables nearby." She smiled, today that confidentiality agreement was going in to the shredder.

"I didn't know you rode?" He looked surprised. "Well, I did but I didn't know you rode horses as well." He smirked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"I haven't been horse riding for a long time but I found these stables online so thought I'd go and take a look." She made a point of ignoring his sexual remark.

"Would you like a horse? I will buy you one to stable there." He smiled.

"No Seb, you are not buying me a horse. I probably won't have much time to ride anyway, not with you keeping me busy." She looked at Antti's expression. "With work." She quickly added, what was Antti's problem this morning?

                                  ~*~

Chloe shut down the lap top, she'd had enough of the emails for now, that and reading some of the shit the press and been spouting online since the weekend's race. It was no wonder Seb didn't have social media if that was some of the crap he'd have to see.
"Are you playing the Dirty Dancing sound track?" Seb popped his head round the door, he'd heard the music as soon as him and Antti had got in.

"So what if I am?" She smiled as he walked over to the desk. He looked sweaty. She felt herself wanting him again. Maybe later.

"If you want to, I can show you my dirty dancing." He said with a cocky smirk on his face.

"Later Seb." She grinned as he pulled her up from her chair and in to his arms. He kissed her, his tongue quickly finding it's way in to her mouth as he did so.

"Come shower with me liebe." He slid his hands down her back and on to her bum, she was very tempted.

"Seb, there's something I need to do first." She pulled away from him and picked up the confidentiality agreement.