Chapter 1

//Author's note: This is my first time writing a story, so sorry if I make any grammar errors, english isn't my first language.//

WARNING:

This book contains DDLB or CGL. If you do not like this type of stuff I advise you to not read.

DDLB : daddydom/littleboy

CGL : caregiver/little

Or if you're curious on what it is, then okay, I'll show you what they are and what their meaning is to help you with your journey. But I do warn you, you might see stuff that is unsual, weird perhaps in your perspective.

Javi's POV:

Hi, My name is Javi, and I'm a Little..

(A little is someone who sometimes feels they are in the mindset of a much younger them.)

Nobody knows but me... Well, I was planning to tell my girlfriend, Katja.

Pretty name right? She's also very pretty in person..

Anyway, I was going to her place today so we can hang out and, yeah.

I excitedly went to my closet and started rummaging through my clothes. I held my chin and started thinking really hard.

White long-sleeved shirt and blue jeans.

A smile crept into my face as I felt satisfied with what I thought. It was simple

I go ahead and put the clothes on.

After that I made sure to fix my hair by combing it a bit with my fingers.

When I was done with my appearance, I went back to my bed and grabbed my blue bag.

I grabbed my blue paci (pacifier) and my favorite stuffed toy, my only stuffed toy, Mr. Cuddles.

It wasn't necessary to bring them, I just wanted to just in case my girlfriend does agree on being my caregiver on the spot. In that way I am able to use my paci and stuffie freely without hiding it from her anymore.

(A caregiver is the one who takes care of the Little. It is mostly the other party's significant other.)

As I was putting my stuff inside the bag, I had a strong urge to go into Little Space.

(Little space is where you get into the head space of a child, entering a child like care free space away from the adult world.)

When I was done packing, I happily put on my converse and went out to finally start my journey to Katja's house.

I saw a flower vendor who was telling people to buy flowers at the side of the street.

"Can I get that pretty pink flower please." I told the seller as I stopped on my tracks to look at the different types of beautiful flowers.

This flower kind of reminds me of Katja. She is cute and pretty, and likes pink.

I paid for the flower and said my thanks to the nice seller.

She gave me warm smile and a nod, I smile back and went on my way.

Today is the day, that I will be telling my girlfriend, Katja, that I was a Little.

I am really hoping that she understands my situation and will agree on her being my caregiver..

The thought just made me so excited, that I accidentally slipped into Little Space.