Chapter 37

As Caleb was driving, there was comfortable silence.

After Caleb said that to him, he just left Javi blushing.

Javi didn't know what to say so they just stayed quiet, Caleb didn't seem to mind, in fact he actually liked the comfortable silence lingering around them.

When they finally arrived, Javi thought Caleb was just going to drop him off and immediately go home, but no, Caleb took him in his house.

"Y-you aren't going home?.." Javi says while blushing.

Caleb raises an eyebrow. "You don't want me here, bub?" He asks jokingly.

The little still got flustered. "N-no! I didn't mean it like that.. I actually like you being here..."

Caleb chuckles and ruffles Javi's hair.

"Now let's get you dressed in comfortable clothes so you can finally sleep." Caleb says while lightly pinching Javi's nose.

Javi scrunches his nose after.

••

When both of them walked in Javi's room, Caleb was shocked when he saw a bunch of clothes laying around on the floor and bed.

"Oops.." Javi says while laughing awkwardly, completely forgetting about the mess he made before they went out on their 'adventure'.

"What on earth were you doing in here.." Caleb asks as he sees Javi's comfortable clothes on the floor. He didn't want Javi to wear that.

"I-i was trying to find this outfit.. so I h-had to take out a lot of clothes to find it.." Javi pouts while going to his wardrobe to be get a set of comfortable clothes.

Caleb picks up the clothes and placed them on the bed.

He then looks behind him to see Javi looking through a wardrobe that still has a few clothes in.

Javi was really taking his time in picking. "Hmm, should I wear the baby blue one or the pastel pink one?" He whispers to himself as he continues to decide.

He slightly jumped when he feels something hug him from the back.

"You look good in that outfit." Caleb lowly whispers in Javi's ear, which made the little shiver.

"T-thank you, d-daddy.." He stutters as he finally decides on the baby blue shirt.

He takes it out and turn his head to look at Caleb, who was still hugging him. "D-daddy?.."

The little kind of caught Caleb looking down his behind before he looks up to look back at the younger, pressing his chest against Javi's back. "Yes, baby?"

"U-uhm—" Javi blushes furiously.

He's too close-

"T-there's something poking me.." He finally stutters out.

Something was poking his bottom, and it's making him feel breathless.

"Oh?" Caleb whispers to his ear again with a low and husky voice.

Javi feels something rise, and it wasn't the sun.

"Eek–" He squeaks before letting go of the shirt he was holding so he could put down his hands to his front, to cover up the one that was rising.

Caleb sees this and smirks. "What are you hiding there, bub?"

"N-nothing!" Javi answers back, still covering his, y'know.

Caleb then lifts Javi up from behind by the waist, which made Javi slightly scream.

Caleb walks backwards so he could sit on the bed, and also make Javi sit, but not in the bed, but on his lap.