"Yeah, well, right now we're supposed to be training with the Cullens," Quil said, everyone started to file out of the house. "We can take her later."

Dema caught Jacob's arm as everyone left. She pulled him aside, biting her lip nervously. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'm sorry." She sighed. "I should've told you."

"You should've." He nodded, then sighed. "For what it's worth, I'm sorry too."

"For what?"

"I should've trusted you. You're capable of handling some things by yourself-"

"Some? I'd say most of it-" She pointed out, he rolled his eyes at her.

"Don't push it." He said bitterly, she smiled. He ruffled her hair as he turned around to leave.

"Wait." She exclaimed, he turned at her.

She was worried Jacob wouldn't accept the fact that she'll become a child of Wraith. Just like he didn't accept Bella's choice. But, Dema was too afraid to ask him, so she decided to go with something a little more awkward.

"About Jasper-"

"Don't." Jacob stopped her. "We love to chase after the impossible." He smiled, walking out of the house.

Was he right? Was it impossible? She wondered silently, as she heard a low growl from outside the house. She whipped her head at the opened door, where Jacob stood on his wolf form. He huffed, approaching the front porch.

"Aren't you coming?" He asked through telepathy.

Dema grinned at him.

Paul approached the house, standing in front of Jacob in his wolf form. His dark silver fur contrasting with the dense forest behind him.

"Shall we, princess?" Paul asked with a charming tone.

__________________

Tuesday, 6:15 pm.

Clearing in the woods.

Dema held onto Paul's fur as he jumped over a rock. She grunted as she almost slipped off.

"Oh, sorry little D," Paul said, as he dodged a few trees.

The pack ran freely beside them, passing through the heavy mist. Sam in front, guiding them.

"I don't think this was the smartest idea," Dema shrieked as Paul leaped over the river. Dema held even tighter, Paul growling slightly. "I swear to god, if you don't slow down I'll rip every little hair-"

"We're almost there," Leah said, interrupting Dema. "I can smell them." She snarled.

"Remember, keep your minds blank," Sam said. "We don't want Bella's mate snooping around-"

"He's not Bella's mate," Jacob growled, running closer to Sam.

"Neither are you. What's your point?" Paul said, Jacob growling.