🐰6

Title: [Kiss Me]

Everyone loves yeonbin but we all know sookai is superior

—————————————

After the ball, Jeongguk and Taehyung drove back to their mansion, and oh, it was very awkwardly quiet.

Taehyung gulped, eyes on the road while Jeongguk was weirdly fidgeting with his fingers.

It lasted for awhile until Taehyung broke his silence. "Gguk" he said and the younger immediately hummed.

"What was that all about?" He finally managed to ask. "What was what?" Jeongguk said, playing dumb.

"I'm serious" Taehyung said and Jeongguk gulped.

"I-i just, I-

"Calm Down, I'm only asking" Taehyung says, preventing himself from caressing Jeongguk's thighs, he always did that whenever Jeongguk had a hard time talking.

"Jimin's mad at me- at us, and I thought a lie would save us and I- don't know , I-i panicked and said that" He said and Taehyung gulped, gripping the steering wheel, again preventing himself from caressing the boy beside him.

"Jimin doesn't know you left for Paris?" He asks and Jeongguk shakes his head.

"What does a lie have to do with all of-

"Stop sounding like you're mad" Jeongguk said and looked at Taehyung who also looked at him at the same time.

"You can't just push me off and then come telling me to grip your waist gguk, that's fucking hypocritical, I'm confused, what the fuck literally what the fuck!" Taehyung yelled loudly as he stepped on the break.

He looked at Jeongguk who was softly sobbing, covering his face with his palms. "Jeongguk" Taehyung said softly, almost touching the boy.

But Jeongguk quickly looked at him, with pleading, begging eyes. "I-i lost everyone after our break up Taehyung, I lost myself, m-my friends, y-you, you broke me, Tae" He said, sobbing.

Taehyung was drowning in guilt, he couldn't open his mouth, as if his track of words was paralyzed.

"And I thought it'd be easier for Jimin to know that I'm playing with you, and then break your heart after" He explained furthermore.

"I-i was just so close to him back then, but if it weren't for me who threw myself away from everyone, we'd still be the bestfriends we were" He sobbed.

"But if you won't do this, It's fine, It's my fault after all" He continued and covered his face again, sobbing loudly.

Taehyung froze there for like 5 whole seconds, then gulped before his hand made contact with Jeongguk's shoulder.

"Ba- Ggukie" Taehyung started, "I'll do it" He says and Jeongguk's head flinched, eyes full of excitement and gratitude. "Really?!" He exclaimed, not like he was sobbing the second before.

"Yeah" if it means I can make you smile like the old times.

Jeongguk widely smiled before hugging the other man in the car, everything was quiet, Taehyung was a bit shocked and Jeongguk widened his eyes as he realized what he's done.

He quickly pulled back, sat down on his chair, fixing himself; wiping tears away from his face.

Taehyung started driving again. "But how will we show him?" He asks. "I heard from Mom that Jimin and Hoseok will be staying with us in the mansion for their whole engagement vacation here, since they're going back to Australia next month for their wedding papers" Jeongguk answered and Taehyung nodded.