>•168 Hours Remaining•< (Prologue)

It all started on curry night I gave to the rest of our team, The S4. I thought for sure I used salt for the curry sauce, but I was wrong...

•~•~•~•~•

"Holy fuck this curry is delish~" Aloha squeals, dining in on my curry. "Agreed, this is probably the best curry you made by far," Skull nods also stuffing his face. Mask was quiet but he seemed into my curry as well as the other two. I myself enjoyed my delectable curry, I mean, I make the best after all~.Before I could even get seconds, the other three just happened to eat the rest which was annoying, but I guess I don't have to put leftovers away. "Thanks for the curry hon~" Aloha, on his tippy toes, leaned over me and kissed my cheek. I pat his head chuckling and was trying to eat the rest of my curry. Skull left to his room and Mask to his own. "Make curry like this again, I don't know what you did with it but it was really good...." Aloha softly and tiredly speaks. "Is there something wrong with the previous curry I made?!" I snap, glaring at Aloha irritably.

He makes a hurt face, "no... it's just that this one has the right balance of everything is all..." Aloha's voice softens as he stopped hugging me from behind. I could tell on the look of his face I kinda hurt his feelings by snapping at him. "Sorry to snap at you like that.... I've been jumpy all day," I get up and hug him. He kind of hugs back a little, then breaks himself from our hug. "Goodnight cutie~" Aloha tiredly smiles and stumbles to his own room. I finish my curry and cleaned up the kitchen more, just to keep it as tidy as possible. Though, I still can't believe they ate ALL of my curry; I guess like Aloha said it was the best I ever made. I started shutting everything down so I too, can go to sleep for once. I didn't care that I was still in my regular clothes so I crashed onto my bed and slept happily.

>•In the Morning•<

This, this isn't good! I slept three hours into my alarm clock, but I got sleep so that's all that mattered. I check my squid phone to see what's up on the news today, and it seems like everything has been chill. Yawning, I get up and walked to the kitchen to eat some of that good old cereal. As I ate, I realized that there wasn't much sound in the house as I hope and was used to. Usually, Aloha would be chugging lemonade, Mask on the couch watching his anime, and Skull laying on the cold wood floors because he gets too hot too fast. And I would be right here, enjoying food.

I hear a thud coming from Skull's room, must've just wanted to lay on the wood floor again, but it still must've hurt. Curiously I walk to his room, opening his cracked door. "Skull? Everything alright?" I ask as I walked into his room. I didn't see sight of him, but I felt something wrap itself against my leg and I freaked out. I look down to see a very tiny Skull hugging my legs terrified. I tear him off of me gently and knelt down to his level... for once. "Dog...!" Skull shrieks, hiding behind me. His little hand points to lil' Judd. I remember offering big and lil Judd to stay over, due to they only live on the streets. But they're the judges of turf wars, so I thought to be nice to give them a home too. Lil' Judd tilts his cute head and padded towards us. Lil Judd rubs against my legs endlessly and try to walk up to Skull.

"No no no! Stay away dog!" Skull squeaks more hiding from the little judge. "Skull, the cat is not going to hurt you, look," I pet Judd to demonstrate that he wasn't going to hurt him. "Cat?" Skull timidly reaches his hand out and pets the cat. Lil Judd was overall nice and just let Skull pet him for a while. I watched as little Skull's face lit up, and it was really adorable. I smile, patting his head, and suddenly heard distant vomiting. I get up while Skull played with the cat, going to have to help whoever vomit. Most likely it would be Mask, so I checked into his room and I was sure as hell correct. Mask was on the floor vomiting his life out so I had to pick him up and have him throw up in the bathroom. This is so strange, if these two are children I'm pretty sure Aloha turned into one too. Mask coughs as he finished, so I helped him wipe the throw up off of his face.

I felt his tiny forehead and he had a raging fever. I pick up tiny Mask once more and laid him on his bed, also cleaning up the throw up that was all over his room.

To be safe I walked into Aloha's room but it seems he wasn't in his own room. It was left like it was, with the window wide open. I peep over the window, making sure that possibly a tiny Aloha didn't fall out the window; or worse ran off. I start to panic a little, leaving his room but suddenly hearing mumbles under his bed. I crouch down and flip the blanket to see a very tiny Aloha curling into a ball and mumblings things I couldn't understand. His little head popped up and curiously stared at me with big pink eyes. "Tā mā de nǐ ne?" Aloha inched closer to me. "What?" I as him to repeat. "Nǐ shì yīngguó rén ma?" Aloha sticks out his tongue. "You confuse me...." I sigh pulling Aloha out of the bed. "Méiyǒu méiyǒu!!!" Aloha screeches as I still dragged him out. He bites my hands aggressively and hid in the covers of his bed.

When will this nightmare end?