Tickets | Chap. 1

Hey guys! This is going to be a fan fic about Bethany Mota.

Don't know about Bethany Mota? She's a beauty guru and she makes videos about fashion, beauty, diys and more! Search her on youtube :)

CHAPTER 1

Belle's POV (me)

I am really really wishing for a concert ticket to see Katy Perry and i don't even know if my parents will allow me to go to her concert.

"Belle, what do you want for your birthday?" Katie asked aka my annoying younger sister

"I was thinking to get Katy Perry concert tickets bu-"

"MOM!! Belle wants Katy Perry tickets for her birthday!" Katie cut me off

I turned red because i was too shy to ask my parents and i looked at my parents.

"Hm.. We'll think about it" my mother said with a smile

I was kinda curious because my mom said it with a smile.. will she allow me?

"Take care Belle and Katie, i'm going to work now" mom said

-

My mom arrived from work and we ate dinner. I saw my mom signaling my dad.

"We got you... a Katy Perry ticket! This is an advance birthday gift! Hope you like it"

I was in shock like what? I wasnt expecting this because the tickets are expensive.

"O-omy thank you so much! Love you guysssss!" I said

After dinner, i went to my room. i took my phone and i checked my twitter. I saw Bethany Mota tweeted

and i spam her with tweets when she's on.

@BethanyMota : So excited to go to @KatyPerry 's concert! Cant wait 💖

WHAT? Omg this is unbelievable. WHAT IF I SEE HER? WHAT IF IM BESIDE HER DURING THE CONCERT?

I took a picture of my tickets and posted it on twitter and i kept on tagging her.

@BelleFrances : Beth! Im going to the concert too! YAS 💁

After i spammed her, she did'nt notice me. Its a bummer but i'll never give up! Im so excited for the concert!

-

Hope you guys like this chapter! Make sure to follow me , comment, and stay tuned for the following chapters!