I'm bisexual, so I guess both."

"I like both of them in my mouth so, also both." Awsten said and I lost my shit. I laughed for a solid five minutes and I knew I was going to have to cut out the vast majority of the footage from this video for it to have the slightest chance of being monetized.

"Ooookaaayyy, next one,

I've had dicks, tits and pussy in my mouth but that's normal, so I guess this one time my friend put a flower in my mouth or the time I ate spray paint while doing an art project

I've had dicks, tits and pussy in my mouth but that's normal, so I guess this one time my friend put a flower in my mouth or the time I ate spray paint while doing an art project."

"I ate a guitar pick on accident. It hurt." Awsten added bluntly.

"This is the dumbest thing we've done while drunk." Awsten nodded, agreeing with me. "And I've skinny dipped before and let me tell you, that shit was cold but fun as hell."

"I've skinny dipped in a public pool and it was so worth being banned from going there."

"Neither of us are good influences. Next,

Who sent this? You know I never deny the spooky

Who sent this? You know I never deny the spooky."

"I love spooky stuff," Awsten trailed off.

I was starting to feel tired so I thought it was time to end the video, it was short but I didn't care I had enough content to keep up with my schedule.

"Fuck." I mumbled, feeling an acidic liquid fathering in my throat. I had drank way too much.

"What's up?" Awsten asked me, eyes glossed with concern.

"I'm going to throw up." I muttered and ran over to the bathroom. I thankfully made it to the toilet in time and the many shots of vodka I had taken earlier were spilling out of my throat and into the toilet bowl. My mouth tasted of acid and a slight tinge of alcohol, it burned as it pooled up again and came out my mouth in consisten streams.

"(Y/n), are you alright?" Awsten walked into the bathroom.

I shook my head and collapsed against the wall opposite to the toilet after flushing it. "I feel like I just swallowed a match, my throat is burning."

"Here, let me help." He offered his hand out to me and I grabbed it to lift myself off the bathroom floor. Awsten led me over to the kitchen and handed me a glass of water and some cough drops or something for my throat.

"Thanks." I croaked out, my voice had been kind of wrecked due to the large amount of stomach acid and alcohol.

I felt tired as hell and needed a full eight hours of sleep. "No problem," Awsten smiled and I yawned, "I'm tired too. Since Geoff is out of town you can sleep in his bed just don't throw up in it."

"I won't, I promise." I smiled, thankful that I could stay here for the night, "also, I didn't bring any clothes to change into so could I borrow some clothes to sleep in?"

"Yeah, sure." We went to his room and he threw some sweats and a blink-182 shirt at my face.

"Thanks." I mumbled and changed into the clothes quickly, then I climbed into the bed and silently said, "night, Awsy. Thank you."

"Night, (n/n)." He said as he layed down.

He shut the lights off with a nerf gun by aiming at the switch and I fell out of the bed by laughing so hard at his weird antics.

"You're insane." I said sitting on the bed again.

"I know." He said and fired a nerf dart at me.

"Ow, you're an ass."

"Goodnight, (y/n)."

"Night, asshole."

I settled the bed and let my thoughts consume me. Awsten was asleep and letting out quiet snores while I was thinking over my situation with Gerard.

Awsten said he likes me, and he's acting like and anime girl in a show around her crush so he might actually like me. But he was making out with that chick with the checkered skirt and the black pigtails. I didn't get a look at her face so I wouldn't be able to tell if she was attractive.

I didn't really care but I mean, if he did have a crush on me, then he might be trying to get over me or something. I honestly don't know what he's doing or if he's trying to make me jealous of her or whatever but honestly I don't really care since I don't like him.

I was about to fall asleep until I heard my phone buzz at the foot of the bed. It was a text from Liz.

Liz | you

U awake?

I ignored it until it buzzed again.

I need someone rly bad

What's up?
Everything okay?

I feel really anxious rn
Idk why and I'm kinda paranoid

Why??
Do u need me to come over 
or smth

Idk
Maybe come over tmrw after class.

Yeah, I will
Just try and get some rest.

Ok, I'll try.
Night

Goodnight

After that I shut my phone off and drifted off to sleep.