Chapter 3

I dedicate this chapter to @_thrsdpstr! I hope you'll support this story until the end! ^_^

*After 3 Days

This is the day! The day that I will see Exo and the day that I will meet new fans of Exo. I am really excited and nervous.

My friends are in my house right now and we are waiting for the car to arrive because it says in the mail that they sent me that there will be someone who will fetch me in going to the house.

"I will really miss you Kate!" says Hee. I will really miss them too. I wish that they could visit me sometimes.

"I can't believe that you are really going to see Tao!" says Min Ri for like, the 10th time.

"I'll try tell them about you guys. BTW, EunEun... Are you okay? You're so quiet." I asked EunEun who looks bothered.

"Well, yeah. I'm just thinking about sasaengs. What if some of the winners are sasaengs?" she asked.

"Good point but maybe the staffs checked if the winners are sasaengs or something like that." says Hee. Then we heard the doorbell. I opened the door and it was a girl.

"Good Morning! Is this the house of Ms. Katie Martinez?" she asked.

"Yes and I'm Katie but you can call me Kate." I said.

"Okay Ms. Kate. My name is Rim. I'm one of the staffs and I will tell you all the things that you should and should not do in the house but first, are you ready or not? The car is outside." she asked. Gosh! I'm really nervous right now.

"Yes I'm ready. I'll just get my bag."

"I'll get it!" My dad said. After a few seconds, he's back with my bag. Well it is actually a luggage.

"Bye Kate! Take care!" said EunEun.

"Call us when you get there okay?" said Hee. "Bye!" said Min Ri

My mom hugged me then we said our goodbyes.

*Fast Forward

I'm in the car with Rim. She told me about what I should and shouldn't do inside the house. We also talked about ourselves so we're a bit close now. Then the car stopped in front of a gate but you can see the house behind it. It looks really big.

"We are here already." Rim said. My heart started to beat so fast.

"The house is really big." I said.

"You are all 20 inside the house so I guess it won't be that big for you. Let's go outside now." she replied.

"Okay." I got my bag and we are now in the front door. Breathe in, breathe out. You can do this Kate. Fighting!

Rim knocked on the door and we waited for a few seconds until someone opened the door. She smiled at us and told us to come inside.

"Hey Jessica! Are they complete or not?" Rim asked

"You're the fourth one to arrive. The first one to arrive was from China which is Fei then Blaire from Canada and Chloe from L.A, then you guys." said the girl named Jessica.

"Oh! I forgot. Jessica, this is Kate and Kate this is Jessica, she is also one of the staffs." said Rim then we said hi to each other. I was sitting on the couch in the living room. The house is really big. Jessica and Rim went to the kitchen. They are making sandwiches for us. While I was looking around, three girls went down. They are pretty. They smiled at me and I smiled at them too.

"Hi! I'm Blaire Williams from Canada. This is Chloe and this is Fei. Chloe is from L.A while Fei is from China." she said. Blaire, that's a nice name.

"I'm Katie Martinez but you can call me Kate. I live here in Korea but I used to live in the Philippines." I said then Jessica and Rim went in the living room holding a tray of sandwiches.

"So you girls can get along well. Here get these." Rim said while smiling. I got the tray and put it on the table.

"The manager of Exo told me that they will be arriving here at night and also the others will all be here later before night time." Jessica said. "We will be going now. Please accompany Kate to her room. Bye and good luck!" she added

"Bye!" we all said in unison.

"So, what is your keychain number?" Chloe asked.

"Four." I answered.

"It's beside my room! I mean, our room. Whoever my roommate is." said Fei.

"Let's show Kate her room." Blaire said then we went upstairs. They accompanied me to my room. My room is nice! It's big and I think I could sleep here comfortably.

"We will help you unpack your things then let's go down and talk." Chloe said.

"Sure!" Fei agreed then we started unpacking. After unpacking, we went downstairs and ate the sandwiches while we talked about our interests, etc.

I'll describe them...

Lee Fei - Good in singing and cooking. She also loves to read books.

Chloe Swift - Loves to sing, act and play instruments. She can play the guitar, ukulele and the piano.

Blaire Williams - Loves to dance. She loves watching movies and she also loves baking.

In the middle of our talk, the doorbell rang. Chloe opened the door and it was two girls. One of them which was one of the staffs said good bye already after bringing 3 luggages and 1 big bag which was Park He Mi's. She is Korean. We accompanied her to her room. She is Fei's roommate. She told us that she would unpack by herself and she will just go down when she's done unpacking. We went down and ate our sandwiches while we talked. Like what she said, she went down after unpacking.

Park He Mi - Loves taking pictures and watching movies. She can also play the piano.

We talked and talked until we are all complete. The next one to arrive was Nicole. She's from Russia then Lily from London and lastly Anne from the Philippines.

Nicole Summers - Quiet but she is very talented. She can sing and dance.

Lily Price - She is very smart and she loves reading books. She has a sense of humor too.

Anne Salazar - She loves to cook and act. She can also sing and play the guitar. She is also my roommate!

We have different talents and personalities but I think we will get along well. Anne and Fei started cooking for dinner. Rim texted me that Exo will be here in two hours! They will just eat dinner before going here. I am so excited! After a few minutes, dinner was ready and we all ate. After eating, we went to the living room and watched a movie. In the middle of the movie, the doorbell rang. Chloe opened the door and it revealed.... EXO!

~Hi!! Sorry for not updating for days... I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote or comment if you like it! ^_^