Chapter 7

Chapter 7
* * * * *

Jisoo ducked her head when the room service attendant entered the room and didn’t lift it again until Jennie had closed the door behind him. She had known that what they had been doing when he arrived would have been written all over her face. She wasn’t ashamed, but she was just a little bit bashful.

“Coffee?” Jennie asked, standing by the room service cart.

“No, I’m fine.”

The brunette picked up a sandwich and took a generous bite.

“Want some of this?”

“Not really.”

Jennie chuckled. “I have nothing left to offer.”

Jisoo doubted that. In that dress, Jennie had pretty much everything Jisoo wanted on offer. She smiled at her thoughts and wished she were bold enough to put them into action by going over to the brunette and showing her what she really wanted.

She instead sat patiently as Jennie put some food on a plate and came to sit next to her again, then she watched as the other girl nibbled at a turkey club sandwich. They didn’t speak, but the quiet was not unwelcome. It gave Jisoo a chance to collect herself again.

Jennie finished her sandwich quickly and then put the plate on a low table next to the couch. She wiped some stray mayonnaise from the corner of her mouth with a napkin, which she then screwed up into a ball and tossed it towards a waste-paper basket on the far wall. It bounced off the rim and rolled away limply.

“The WNBA won’t be calling me any time soon,” Jennie joked weakly.

Jisoo nodded and smiled. “I could probably arrange private basketball lessons if you wanted. My brother was scouted by Duke before he tore his ACL.”

“Really? That good?”

“They gave him a car and everything.”

“Does he still play?”

“No, but he coaches for a night basketball league at my parents’ drop-in centre.”

“Ah.”

The arrival of room service had broken the mood; that much was obvious. It was as if they had already moved past the talking portion of their date and now neither of them knew exactly how they were supposed to carry on a conversation any more. Conversation wasn’t what Jisoo wanted, anyway. She was surprising herself because she was hardly the kind of girl who put out on a first date. She really hoped Jennie was, though.

“Can I get you a drink?” Jennie offered.

“I don’t actually drink,” she admitted.

“But I’ve seen you drink more than once.”

“Yeah. Champagne at special events doesn’t count.”

“And in the bar earlier?”

She shrugged. “I needed the Dutch courage.”

Jennie chuckled. “Am I that intimidating?”

“I’ve never asked a girl out on a date before. And I was really afraid that you might say no.”

“Well, you really didn’t have to worry. I think that you -”

Jennie’s sentence was cut off by Jisoo turning and launching somewhat awkwardly at her. She managed to connect their mouths, a feat of which she was quite proud. She didn’t want to talk any more. She wanted to get back to what they were doing before they were interrupted and she knew that she wasn’t smooth enough to steer them back there with subtlety. She reasoned that direct action was her best approach and, from the way that Jennie was cradling the back of her head and returning her kiss greedily, Jisoo thought she’d made the right choice.

For all that they had been making out before the meal had been delivered, not to mention the kisses they had shared even before that, Jisoo was aware that this was more heated by some degree. It wasn’t slow or soft. It was all hunger.

Their teeth clashed as Jisoo tried to move to get a better angle to deepen it further. She felt the brunette grin against her mouth. Frustrated, she twisted her body more so that she was pressed into Jennie’s side. When her dress got pulled taut, she lifted her hips and freed it from underneath her. This time, Jennie was the one to chuckle and pull away.

Wordlessly, the brunette pushed her back into a seated position and turned herself. Jisoo inhaled sharply as she realised what was happening. She held her breath while Jennie hitched the bottom of her dress up a little and swung her body around so that she was straddling Jisoo’s legs.

“Is this okay?” Jennie asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

Jisoo nodded. She was incapable of words. For a start, she was still holding her breath. Second, her whole body was ablaze with sensations that she could neither explain nor quantify. When Jennie leaned down to kiss her again, she released her breath in a deep moan.

She didn’t know what to do with her hands, which were lying limply by her sides, but she wanted to touch the woman who was above her. She settled for stroking her fingers up and down Jennie’s bare arms. She could feel the skin turn to gooseflesh under her touch. That gave her confidence, so she tentatively slipped one arm behind Jennie’s back and rested her palm on the bare skin there.

As the brunette grasped Jisoo’s bottom lip between her teeth and nipped it a little, Jisoo pushed down with the hand against Jennie’s back, bringing their bodies even closer together. The blood was thundering in her ears and she could only just make out the sounds that they were both making as their mouths continued to explore each other.

Reacting purely on instinct, her hand traced the hemline at the back of Jennie’s dress, working its way up towards the shoulder. When she got there, she hooked a finger under the strap and lingered, uncertain. Pulling back from the kiss, she looked up at the brunette, whose hair was hanging loosely around them both. Focusing on her hand, she slipped the strap slowly off of Jennie’s shoulder and leaned forward to nip the skin of the exposed collarbone with her mouth. She sucked a small patch of skin into her mouth and flicked her tongue against it. Slowly, she kissed her way along Jennie’s shoulder to the curve of her neck.

Almost as if it had a mind of its own, Jisoo’s other hand traced a path up Jennie’s arm to the other strap. She hesitated again, slipping her fingers underneath the material and just testing the reaction of the other girl. To her delight, Jennie dropped her shoulder in an almost shrug, inviting Jisoo to slide the material free.

She now had both hands resting on Jennie’s upper arms, the straps of the dress under her fingers. Her mouth was pressed against the column of Jennie’s neck, kissing and licking, but taking care not to leave a mark. She wasn’t sure what they were getting themselves into, but this wasn’t her girl. Jennie might be someone else’s girl. Jisoo severely doubted it, but she really couldn’t be one-hundred percent certain.

If she had thought previously that her evening could not get any better, she had not counted on Jennie leaning back and almost carelessly easing Jisoo’s fingers from the straps of her dress. She then rolled her shoulders and adjusted her arms, causing the top half of the dress to slip completely away, pooling around her waist.

Jisoo had seen half-naked women before but she was still unprepared for how the sight of a half-naked Jennie would affect her. She felt an immediate wet heat between her legs and her whole body shivered with pleasure. The girl was exquisite. She had never seen anything so beautiful or erotic as Jennie smirking down at her, her eyes half-closed, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

Her hands, which had fallen back to her sides after Jennie had removed them, rose again and she reached out slowly, her fingertips tracing along the top of Jennie’s breasts. Leaning forward, she let her mouth follow the same path, sliding it slowly over the soft, full skin. She cupped both breasts in her hands, loving the sensation of the hard nipples against her palms. She moved her hands almost reverentially, aware that Jennie’s head had dropped backwards, a husky noise that was somewhere between a groan and her name escaping her lips.

When she’d thought about it in the past – entirely in the abstract, of course, without a specific partner in mind – Jisoo had been unsure of whether she would know what to do when the moment came that she was confronted with a woman with whom she wanted to have sex. To her utter astonishment, however, she found that she was neither timid nor uncertain. Her mind was, in fact, full of ideas as to how she might bring Jennie pleasure and she felt like she was almost going to have to limit herself to trying one thing at a time.

Sliding her mouth across the soft skin – so impossibly hot and yet simultaneously cool – Jisoo knew exactly what she needed to do. She kissed her way towards Jennie’s nipple and then sucked it deep into her mouth. It was better than any abstract fantasy she’d ever had. The low grunt from Jennie; the feeling of the brunette’s fingers digging into the back of her head (when had she moved her hands, anyway?); the hardness against her tongue: it had never occurred to her to imagine any of these things, but they were real and they were indescribably good.

The next noise that she heard was of a zipper opening. Something at the back of her mind alerted her to the fact that it must have been her own. She felt Jennie’s fingers deftly unhooking her strapless bra. In response, she sucked Jennie’s nipple harder, bringing her teeth down in the hard nub.

“Fuck, yeah,” Jennie hissed, confirming that Jisoo’s instincts were guiding her well.

She shifted enough to let Jennie push her own dress down. Now they were both partially naked and Jisoo could feel the heat pouring off of them. She dropped backwards, which pulled the brunette hard against her, skin on skin. The only downside was that her mouth could no longer reach Jennie’s breasts. Instead, she refocused her attentions on the graceful column of the brunette’s neck.

Hands grasped at the sides of her head, yanking it upwards, and then Jennie’s mouth was hot on hers, her tongue thrusting into Jisoo’s mouth. She felt nails scraping back and forth over her shoulders. She arched into the touch. Jisoo had never been more turned on. She had never wanted anyone as much as she wanted Jennie.

“Chu,” the brunette moaned into her mouth. “Chu.”

She wasn’t sure how they got to the suite’s master bedroom, whether Jennie had moved first or she had been the instigator. She wasn’t even sure where the rest of their clothes had disappeared to, whether they had been dispensed with in the other room or were strewn on the bedroom floor. What she did know was that they were both fully naked, arms wrapped around each other, rolling on a bed that seemed as big as a football field.

They pawed at each other almost randomly, fighting for dominance. It was a situation in which Jisoo couldn’t lose. She craved Jennie’s touch as much as she needed to be touching the brunette. They twisted again and she heard a low chuckle. It made her stop her struggling and giggle, too. Jennie immediately took advantage, rolling to the side and onto her back with Jisoo sprawled on top of her. She dropped her hands to Jisoo’s hips, holding her in place. She insinuated one leg between the Red haired’s and then slowly raised her knee.

“Oh Christ,” Jisoo moaned, grinding down against Jennie’s thigh. She was so wet, so needy. She could feel her own arousal being smeared across the smooth skin beneath her.

Jennie slipped her hand from Jisoo’s hip. Jisoo moaned loudly as she felt strong but delicate fingers playing across the top of her thigh, edging closer to her centre. Instinctively, the Red haired raised her hips again, allowing Jennie access. The other girl cupped her palm over Jisoo intimately, surprising her by not doing anything other than flexing her hand gently. It was incomprehensible to her that such a tiny motion could be causing her whole body to tremble.

She understood that Jennie was giving her the power to decide how fast or how far they took things, even then, when they were both so far gone. She could choose to roll off and away or to grind down against Jennie’s hand. She found Jennie’s mouth with her own and kissed her deeply.

“Touch me. Now,” she whispered against the other girl’s lips, lifting her hips yet again. It was almost as if someone else had said it. She couldn’t comprehend that it had been her voice begging so openly, but Jennie did exactly as she was told, grinning into their kiss as she eased two fingers inside of Jisoo. Jisoo immediately knew that she wouldn’t be able to last long as she unleashed a loud groan. She couldn’t stop herself from rocking her hips against Jennie’s hand. She was straining to keep herself together.

And then Jennie’s thumb pushed insistently against her hard clit and she felt her walls clamp around Jennie’s fingers. She drew herself up until she was straddling Jennie. Through heavy-lidded eyes, she looked down at the brunette who was pulling her world apart in all the best ways. Their gazes connected as Jisoo began to lift her hips, riding Jennie’s fingers slowly. She felt wanton. She felt desired. She felt strangely powerful and empowered. She had never felt so uninhibited; but, then, nothing had ever felt quite so right.

And then Jennie started flexing her fingers inside her just at the point of Jisoo’s downstroke and she lost herself entirely. She was was swearing and mumbling incomprehensibly as the powerful orgasm swept through her. It was as if it affected her entire body. Muscles she didn’t know that she had tensed and stretched. Heat flashed through her. She collapsed on top of the brunette.

“That was…” Words truly failed her. She felt Jennie chuckle and stroke her back lightly with her free hand, at which point she remembered that Jennie’s fingers were still buried inside her.

Embarrassed somewhat, she rolled off to the side and onto her back and immediately regretted it. She missed the intimate contact. She was also starting to feel nervous and awkward. She was not good at this sort of thing. She had never been someone to just have sex with a virtual stranger and she didn’t know what the correct behaviour was.

She could, however, feel a different form of desire spiralling through her, so she turned on her side, letting her hand ghost tentatively across Jennie’s abdomen. She sensed how on edge the other woman was and could actually see the muscles beneath her touch tensing and relaxing as her hand moved. She looked up at Jennie’s face and found the brunette grinning back at her with something that was not quite amusement and not quite arrogance, but definitely a little bit of both of those.

She shuffled on her belly until she was almost at right angles to the brunette and dipped her head. She kissed the smooth skin of Jennie’s abdomen. It tasted salty yet sweet, the slight sheen of sweat and the muskiness of their shared arousal masking whatever bodywash and natural essence was there. Her movements were slow, measured. She let one hand drift downwards, settling at Jennie’s knee and then brushing upwards in small, circular sweeps. That made Jennie’s body tense further, so she guessed she was doing something right.

The room wasn’t illuminated, but enough light was spilling in from the window and through the open doors to the living area that she could see everything. She could also tell that her partner was straining not to buck upwards against the glancing kisses and touches that Jisoo was showering her with. Images were assaulting her mind of what she might do, every idea causing her desire to increase again. She had no doubts that Jennie was more than ready for whatever she decided.

Her concentration was broken by the shrill sound of her cellphone ringing in the other room. From the ringtone, she could tell that it was Rosé. She ignored it and Jennie did, too. She resumed her mouth’s slow journey across Jennie’s abdomen. Her phone rang again.

“Should you get that?” Jennie hissed, her voice a little ragged.

“It’s just Rosé,” she murmured in reply. “She can definitely wait.” She shuffled forward a bit, letting her kisses trail below Jennie’s belly button.

It rang a third time, causing Jisoo to pause and shake her head in dismay. Rosé was never one to take an easy hint. Ignoring her own nakedness, she got up and strode through to the living area. Locating her cellphone, she diverted all calls to voicemail and then flicked the switch to turn it to silent. She was about to walk back through to the bedroom when she picked it up again and, instead, turned the phone off completely.

As she re-entered the bedroom, she saw Jennie lying on her front, her chin propped up on the heels of her hands, staring up at her. She grinned in return.

“You’re definitely popular today,” the brunette commented with amusement.

“I’m really only interested in one person’s attention,” she replied in what she hoped was a flirtatious manner.

“I think you definitely have it.”

She laughed and walked deliberately back towards the bed. “Anyway, where were we?”

* *©Devje* *

In Demand || Jensooजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें