Truce Gone Wrong[9]

¤ Chapter 9

Italics = Grounder Tongue

Truce Gone Wrong

I blocked Octavia's blow from her sword with my own.

"Better O, now all you need to improve of is your cockiness," I said simce I saw her smug smirk on her face. I brought my knee up and kicked her in the stomach. She groans and clucthes her stomach while stumbling backwards. I hit her wrist with my sword making her drop it out of pain. I then grab her arm and twist her body so her back was against my chest while I held my sword to her throat. I felt her suck a breathe in and a smirk made its way on my face. " I guess it runs in the family,"

"Your improving though," Lincoln butted in as he watched us from a little far away. I let go of her and she walked forward and let out a defeated sigh.

"A warroir isn't born one O, they are trained," I tell her. She turns around and gives me a smile.

"Unless your royalty," she teases me. I groan and stomp my foot like a child.

"Why did you tell her Linc?" I whine at him while sending him a playful glare. Lincoln smirks amused as he puts a arm around Octavia's waist.

"Because I have no secrests to keep from my lover," he replies. Octavia has a light dust of blush on her cheeks from his comment. Lincoln has been teaching her our language while I teach her fighting strategies.

"Yes your lover hmm?" I tease them both. Octavia's blushes darkens whils Lincoln rolls his eyes playfully. He went to open his mouth to respond but a twig snapping made me whip around and throwing my sword to where it came from. My eyes widen as I found a surpised Finn standing just inches away from my sword that was lodged into a tree.

"Lincoln, Hera stop! He's a friend," Octavia tells us while grabbing my arm ans gently tugging me back. I kept my gaurd up along with Lincoln's as we stand side by side. Finn shakes off his surprise and took out the knife Lincoln stabbed him with.

"I think you lost this," he said as he held it out to Lincoln. Lincoln glanced down at it with a wary eyes before slowly taking it.

"What the hell are you doing here," Octavia asked through gritted teeth.

"I could ask you the same thing," he retorted. "I could also ask you, how long have you've known they can speak English?" He asked her while gesturing to Lincoln and I. Octavia looks down at the ground with a little guilt making Finn soften his eyes at her," but I won't." His gaze landed on the fog horn on Luncoln's waist band.

"You blew this when your people were hunting us," he started as he pointed at it. He then looked at me," You gave information to Bellamy because you want revenge." I felt Lincoln and Octavia's stare at my head but I kept my narrowed eyes on him.

"What is he talking about?" Lincoln asked me. I sighed and slumped my shoulders.

"Lexa derves what I felt like when she killed off my clan. So I gave Bellamy information on your people," I confess not Turing around. I could already feel the anger coming off of his body already.

"You saved our lives," Finn intersects. He glanced between us," I have to believe there are more like you guys." I scoff at his words making him look at me.