Richie° Crush

ok richie, today is the day you ask her out, don't be a pussy!

bill, eddie, stanley, and richie walked into school. richies stomach filled with butterflies just thinking about you. "h-hey richie y-you ok?" bill asked his nervous friend who's about to shit his pants "so, there's this girl." all three of those eyes went wide "woah who is she?" "is ShE hOt" "oh wow richie" that familiar voice rung behind him.

richie snapped his neck around to find you standing behind him "oh.. hey- y/n" richie fixed his glasses and stood up straight. "well i'll see you in class, and i wanna know more about this.. mystery girl." you sounded bummed out but fixed it with your happy smile and gleaming eyes.

-

walking into class your eyes landed in the back, where richie sat. the others losers weren't in here but ben. "hey rich bitch" you said sitting besides him. "i really don't want you to call me that honestly y/n" you furrowed your brows "why not i thought you liked that?" he turned his head. and whispered under his breath "i want you to call me mines." you hushed in confusion because you couldn't hear him clearly "oh- nothing i said never mind you can call me that.." you "oh" and nodded.

- three classes later

walking out of the classroom it was finally lunch time, "oh yes finally my favorite part of the day." you said giggling. richie stared at you smiling you were so cute. "hey can you guys go ahead i have to talk to y/n" stanley smirked and walked away with the rest. you stared. at them.

richie grabbed your hand and dragged you right to your locker. "i want to tell you about my mystery girl." your posture or face never changed.. maybe because you were jealous. "i like her a lot, were in the same grade and she makes me laugh, she had (y/e/c) and (y/h/c).." you stared at him with a confused face, reality coming to you.. "is this mystery girl-" "you?" richie interrupted, "of course y/n i've liked you since 5th grade."

you smiled at him and grabbed your book hitting on the head with it, not too hard. "what the hell was that for?"

"because you were taking too damn long."