Finn° drunk

-

You went out to Jason's party with your friend Niona.

She begged you to go with her just so she wouldn't do anything stupid or over drink.

. . . . . .

You were standing up on the table dancing around, singing to the loud music playing.

Swinging your arms everywhere you felt the buzzing of your phone in your shorts pocket.

"Hello?" You slurred, your vision getting blurry.

"Hey Niona just said you were drunk and you're dancing in a table" you furrowed your brows.

"Psh, What!? N-no I'm nut!"

You laughed.

"I'm coming got pick you up"

He hung up and got in his car. Jason's house wasn't far so it didn't take Finn long to get to his girlfriend.

-

Sitting down on top of the table you had five more shots and two bottles of alcohol.

You were DRUNK !!

Standing up again your feet weren't working with you.

"Oh shit-!"

Almost falling off the table and killing yourself, you were caught.

"Who are you."

"I bet you're cute.."

"I have a boyfriend you know"

"He has a nice butt"

"Hey! You do too."

"You smell nice"

You went on and on, until you grabbed a paper plate while this mysterious dude was walking you outside.

-

Waking up to the bright sun in your face You grumbled and rolled over. Screeching because you fell out of the bed.

"What the fuuu- Well good morning to you." You got cut off looking up to find your curly headed boyfriend without a shirt on and wet hair.

You smirked and stood up walking up behind him and wrapping your arms around his waist.

"Good mornin!" You said.

"You were drunk last night."

You scoffed. "No I wasn't! I was just in a different state at the right time."

He laughed and turned around.

"You. We're. Drunk."

"I wasn't THAT drunk."

"Oh really? You. . .

-

Walking you outside, Finn opened his passenger seat and placed you in.

"You think ma boyfrend is gonna get mad at me for getting drunk when I'm drunk because I'm drunk?"

"Uh I don't think so?" Finn said. He started the car and started driving home.

Looking to the side, he saw you pretending to drive with a paper plate.

"You're so stupid!" He laughed.

-

Parking to car in the drive way he got out and walked over pulling you out.

"Let's get you fixed up." He groaned.

Placing you on the bed he tried taking your shirt off.

"HEY DUDE! I got a boyfriend and he- he will beat your ass!" You slurred again adding a hiccup into your sentence.

"Yea I know."

He tried pulling it up again, you grabbing his hands and placing them on your cheeks. "No" he scoffed and stared at you.

"You're so hard to work with- hey you smell just like him." 

Finn roles his eyes and pulled your shirt off along with your shorts.

Grabbing one of his big baggy sweaters he put it on you.

"Ok, go lay down."

"Fine bossy pants."

You crawled up to the fluffy pillow. Resting your head, you instantly fell asleep snoring a storm.

-

Finn later came back with your make-up wipes and a trash can Incase you were gonna throw up.

But found out that you were sleeping.

Sighing to himself he walked up to you and started to slowly but surely peel off your eyelashes.

Placing them to the side, he started cleaning your face off.

Finishing up he kissed your cheek and pulled the blankets over you.

-

"And then when you woke up threw up at 3 in the morning and then! you fell back asleep."

You laughed  and looked at him.

"Aww! You took care of me!"

He nodded.

"Yup, you are never going to a party without me ever again."

"I'm hungry."

-

I'm not editing shit
If it's spelled wrong it's spelled wrong
That's how lazy I am