━ finn wolfhard

hit my line. gianni & kyle

you stretched in the mirror, muscles giving you a nice spaz as you stared at the body before you. 3 hours of working out gave you a good result, the right soreness in the right places.

the loud buzz you had got from the music blasting in the garage made you smile, the sweat resting on your stomach and forehead.

the music blasting from the speaker  gave you a good vibe as you picked the weight back up.

you mumbled the lyrics as you lifted, the loud banging on the door catching your attention but you cared not enough to stop your actions and open it.

"[y/n]! god dammit turn the music down please!"

your brother yelled, pushing the door open to walk out and confront you about the problem.

"[y/n] did you hear me? turn the music down!" he raised his hands, not understanding how you didn't, quote on quote, "hear him." 

he walked up to your phone and hit the pause button, causing you to stop your activities and stare at him, no amusement on your face what so ever.

"what the fuck jake?" you crossed your arms, leaning back against the wall.

"i said it over and over you were ignoring me!"

you were resting in your room, watching your shows to pass time before your brother had busted in, affirming you to not come and bother him and his friend.

that friend being the partner of almost all of your projects at school, finn.

you were almost a hundred percent sure jake only told you what he wanted to tell you because he knew you were going to ruin the "hang out."

so you listened, and you didnt bother them at all.

you got up and bid to your own activities.

"jake you said not to bother you and finn, and thats what im doing, not bothering you guys." you responded to him.

"yes you are? we can barely hear the tv!"

"have i once ever come up and spoke to you guys, sat with you guys, tried to take someones attention? at all? huh jake?" you questioned him,

he groaned under his breath and turned around, "just keep it down dude."

he shut the door behind him, you watched as the door finally closed the gap before walking back to your phone and pressing play, turning down the volume just a notch.

you grabbed your towel and wiped the sweat off of your forehead, unplugging your phone and heading back inside from the garage.

"finally," jake had announced as you walked into the livingroom heading towards the stairs.

"shut up," you responded passing by finn who had stared since you came in.

"hey [y/n]."

"hi."

pulling the door open, you headed out of the steamy bathroom, skin damp as well as your hair.