Jeff the killer x Reader♡ [possible lemon]

Your father was abusive towards you and was constantly using your body for sex. Your life sucked, most of your friends were murdered by some guy running around on a killing spree you heard about on the news. You didn't really care though, nothing really mattered...you self harmed as an attempt to make sure you could still feel something.

[Sexual abuse alert]

You lay on youre bed in the darkness savoring this moment that you weren't being plowed by your father. You slowly closed your eyes but as soon as you start to drift, you father slamed the door open. You jumped at the sudden slam, then your father walked up to you and straddled you, you could feel the bulge under his boxers. You sigh as he started to strip you of you're clothing. He massage your breasts with that stupid grin he held on his face whoever he did this. You were so use the cold hands that groped your chest each night you couldnt even feel pleasured by any of this. (Youre father never took your virginity if youre wondering.) He soon went down to your vaginal area and started to rub your clit. You still weren't affected by this though.

He had enough, he slipped his boxers off and grabbed you by your hair, dunking your head down into his length. You cried silently as you bobbed you head up and down, the tears escaped from youre eyes and slid down youre cheeks as he let out a low groan. This went on for about five more minutes until you felt his seed shoot into youre mouth. "Swallow it," he demanded. You shut your eyes tightly, opened them, then looked up at him with pleading eyes before he yelled, "SWALLOW IT! " You flinched before you gulped it all down. More tears slipped down youre cheeks as he pushed you down onto the bed. He spread you legs wide open to reveal all of you.

You kicked him in the stomach and huddled into the corner of your bed quivering in fear. The old bastered wheezed in pain and screamed in your face, calling you a bitch. You clossed youre eyes and waited for the blow. You heard a slicing sound and a cracked groan, you slowly opened your eyes and what you saw in front of you was your father's lifeless body with a knife in his back. You looked further up and saw a teenager about 17 years old wearing a white hoodie now covered in blood. He seemed to have a smile carved into his face and no eyelids. You panted slightly looking for your breath. He noticed that you seemed to be starring and smirked playfully. "You should put some cloths on sweety" you blushed as you realized that you were still naked, " o-okay..." you hopped off the bed shuffling your way to the shower. Before you entered, though, you gave him a thank you and took a shower.

When you got out you saw the boy on your bed playing with the knife he used to kill your father. You had forgotten that your father was just murdered. It was a huge relief though, you didn't have to suck dick every night. "Oh, I thought you left" you said as you dried your hair off. "Yeah, i thought I'd stay a little longer." He said while putting his knife away. "Hey um, thanks again...for doing that...I was to scared to do it my self" he playfully smiled and jumped of the bed. "No prob bob!" You two stood in awkward silence until you reached your hand out slowly to touch his smile while blushing. He gently grabbed your hand and examined your wrists, you blushed harder and tried to pull them away with little force. "No...you don't need to be ashamed..." he pulled you in for a hug, "I think I wanna keep you," you closed your eyes and savored the menace, he genuinely smiled, "hey, by the way...my name is jeff" you chuckled slightly.

You felt your eyes drop as you slowly drifted in Jeff's arms.