Chapter 4

I was currently driving down an old back road on the edge of town, singing along to the song playing on the radio. The boys were surprisingly quiet, gazing out the to take in all the vast fields and trees as we passed by. I smiled at the peaceful atmosphere. I slowed down and turned onto a dirt road. I grinned mischievously as I thought of a plan to scare them. I had been down this many times and new all the curves it held. I gained speed steadily - stopping at the healthy number of forty. The boys were now fidgeting in their seats.

"Uhh, (Y/N). I think you need to slow down." I laughed at poor Midoriya's scared voice.

"Nah, I got this." The first curve was coming up and I took it at an angle, barely turning the wheel as we went around. Bakugou was now gripping the edge of his seat, knuckles white. A wide smile spread across my face as I enjoyed spooking them.

"Crazy bitch!" Bakugou cursed as the second curve came around. I was full blown laughing at this point. I couldn't see the boys in the backs faces but I knew they were probably scared out of their wits as well.

"What? Can't handle a little speed?"

"Not when you're the one driving!" Red eyes burned hard into the side of my head, but I was having too much fun to let it get to me.

"Loosen up a little! We're here anyways." I pulled into the gravel drive down to the cute lake house. I parked the car and got out - breathing in the fresh cool air blowing in from the lake.

This house was also my aunts, but was left for her sister, my grandmother. Thankfully, she was out of town for a while so we had it to ourselves. I walked up to the front door and unlocked it with my key. The inside was clean and spacious; off-white walls and carpet gave the a bright, happy look.

"Wow. This place is beautiful." Kirishima came in the door behind me, taking in the home. Bakugou tched from the doorway as the rest of the boys gathered around in the house.

"Yeah, this place belonged to my aunt as well but now it's my grandma's. She likes to keep it clean and simple." I walked into the living room where a small radio was set up. I grabbed the remote for it and turned it to my favorite station.

I sang along to one of my favorite songs, preparing the house for a night stay. It had two floors, four bedrooms and three bathrooms with two bedrooms and a bathroom on the second floor. Everything else was downstairs.

"So I'm taking the master bedroom. There's another bedroom down here and the other two are upstairs. Take your pick." The boys nodded. Bakugou took the other bedroom downstairs and the others headed up the stairs. "There's one on the left by the stairs! The other one is down the hall!" I raise my voice so they can hear me. An "Okay, thanks!" was returned.

I took my bags to my room, setting them down on the floor and sighing as I took in the room. It was redecorated since I had last been here. The bed sheets were now a light blue, complemented by white . A dark brown vanity and dresser were pushed up on the wall opposite of the bed. Overall it had a very homey feel to it. It made me miss my aunt. I exited the room with a sad vibe after putting my clothes away. Everyone else was back downstairs by now.

"I'm heading out for a walk, try not to destroy the house while I'm gone." I put on my shoes and slipped out the front door. Fresh air filled my lungs as I took a deep breath. The scent of pine trees and water calmed me.

I took the small trail beside the house into the forest. Sun peeked shyly through the leaves, casting shadows along the leave filled path. Nostalgia filled me as I remember the times I ran down this same trail when I was younger. Laughing and observing what nature had to offer. A sad smile crossed my face as I continued walking.