Chapter 2

"I'll grab you guys some clothes, hopefully they fit you." I knew for sure my nightclothes would, as I like them baggy. They might be tight-fitting but, at least they would have something.

I went to my room and began searching through the drawers. I pulled out four of my night shirts, checking the sizes before setting them off to the side and moving on to the sweatpants. I had a few big ones but not enough for everyone, so I moved on to find some basketball shorts. Once, I had everything I turned around and headed back to the living room.

"Here ya go." I hand each boy a shirt and either sweatpants or shorts. "Shower is down the hall to your right. Don't use up all the hot water." Bakugou scoffed at me but took the clothes and headed to the bathroom.

"Thank you." Kirishima smiled at me and it's contagious as a smile also spread across my face.

"Yeah, we can't thank you enough for your hospitality." Todoroki nodded. "I also apologize for Bakugou's behavior, he's explosive." You snorted and the boys laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By now all the boys had gotten their showers and changed. Midoriya helped me pull out two blow up mattresses - one in the guest bedroom and one in the living room. Todoroki and Midoriya had decided to share the one in the living room while Bakugou got the guest bed and Kirishima took the other air mattress. I was finally able to take my shower - they had thankfully left some hot water for me.

The bathroom was steamy by the time I was done. I dried off and slid on my nightclothes before exiting. The boys had gathered around the dining table and I took a second to admire the way my clothes fit them. Hot damn, these guys worked out and I dared not let my eyes wander down to look at the sweatpants Bakugou and Todoroki were sporting. My mind would not handle it well.

Bakugou walked from the kitchen and began placing down plates of food. I stood shocked in the hallway before I was motioned to come join.

"It can cook?" I laughed as I stared down at the savory smelling food.

"Shut up! If I let any of you try to cook, you'd burn the kitchen down." Bakugou was pissed but not as angry as before.

"Yeah, Bakugou's a great cook! You should try his curry sometime." I nodded with a mouthful of chicken. Bakugou looked smug as he stared at me enjoying his food. I rolled my eyes but continued eating.

"So, I think tomorrow I'll take you guys into town and get you some new clothes." I was probably just going to Good Will since times are tough and money is short. But, hey, clothes are clothes. The boys nodded their agreement and we continued to eat.

Once everyone was done I collected plates and move to the sink to wash them. Kirishima followed behind, taking a rag and drying the plates once I had finished with the plates. I hummed a tune as I worked. I felt eyes on me so I turned to look at the source. Kirishima was looking at me, but I couldn't place the emotion in his eyes.

"I know we're a crazy bunch, so thank you for taking us in. I don't know what we would have done if you hadn't been so kind." You blushed lightly at his words, handing him the last dish.

"It was the right thing to do, I couldn't just send y'all out into the world on your own." I dried my hands off, fully turning to the stunning redhead. I was soon engulfed in a hug, his head planted itself into the juncture between my neck and shoulder. My face was now completely flushed and the tips of my ears burned. I hesitate to wrap my arms around him, but thought why the heck not and soon return the hug.

"You're so manly! You're truly amazing." Kirishima gave me a good squeeze before we broke apart. We smiled at each other before Bakugou yelled at him to get his ass to bed. I laughed and pushed him forward towards the guest room.

I wished the boys a goodnight and retreated to my own bedroom - sitting down on the edge of my bed. I think about what tomorrow will bring and can only groan as I already hear my wallet screaming. But my mood improved as I thought of how nice the boys had been. Todoroki was polite and a gentleman. Midoriya was shy, but a pure sweetheart. Kirishima was a ray of sunshine and Bakugou had a nasty attitude but made a delicious dinner. I lay down with a smile on my face, slowly drifting to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the morning to yelling in the kitchen. What the hell? There are people in my house, oh no, what am I going- oh right. The four boys who showed up on my lawn yesterday evening. Once the realization hit I groaned lowly and rolled out of my warm, comfy bed. Stretching, I made my way out of my bedroom and into the kitchen where the yelling only got louder.

"Stay out! You idiots don't get to come in here while I'm cooking!" That boy needed to shut up, it was too early for this.

"Do you really have to yell? It's like seven in the morning." I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as I took a seat at one of the bar stools around the island.

"(Y/N), it's actually nine." Midoriya piped up, leaning against the end of the island. I groaned, plopping my head onto the counter. "Are you okay?" I grumbled from my spot, not moving.

"She's probably not a morning person, let her be." Todoroki walked over with a cup of coffee, setting it down in front of me. My head shot up at the smell of my addiction. I thanked him before taking a sip. Ooh hot, perfect.

"Thanks Todo." Todoroki looked flustered didn't have time to respond as Bakugou came over, setting some scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast in front of me. I looked up at him in bewilderment.

"You're welcome." He then returned to the stove and started cooking for himself. It looked like everyone else had already ate. I thanked him and promptly dug into the food presented before me.

"So where will you be taking us today?" Kirishima piped up from the dining table. I swallowed the food I had in my mouth before speaking.

"Probably Good Will and then to lunch." I then continued to stuff my face. Good Lord, this man could cook. He nodded and Bakugou cleaned up his mess, washing the pan he used to cook before setting down to eat his breakfast.

"I might take y'all somewhere else depending on how much time we have left after lunch." Kirishima and Midoriya's faces lit up - asking me where I would be taking them. "It's a surprise." I winked as I finished off the last bite of bacon.

"Are you sure you want to get us clothes and then take us out to lunch? Won't that cost a lot?" Midoriya looked concerned.

"It's fine. Good Will has cheap prices and we're going to my job for lunch - I get fifty percent off." I grinned, turning to wash my dish.

After Bakugou finished eating I rushed them out the door and to my car. I knew this day was about to be something - either fun or plain crazy - hopefully a bit of both.