THE BATTLE OF DALLAS: PART 1

Start from the beginning

"Don't talk to your master like that," He felt Coulton slam his fist into the thick of his back, making him fall to his knees. "If you continue to disrespect him, I will personally cut your vocal chords-."

"Shut up, Coulton," Galvatron told him coldly. "You've already beaten and bruised my trophy enough. And no more harm comes to him unless it is at my hands," Mark trembled slightly as Galvatron moved a talon forward, and ran it along his cheek. "I see you have realized you have reason to be afraid, fleshling. So you are a wise one then." He then added. "Come forward."

Mark knew he had no choice, simply standing to his feet. He approached the tyrant slowly, and he quickly pushed him forward towards the edge. Mark tried to avert his gaze, realizing that the city was now nearly in ruin. Prisoners were being taken, resistance being executed, and entire city blocks reduced to dust and ash. "See this? This is my proof to you that your defiance is worthless," Mark gulped slightly at Galvatron's words. "You say to Coulton that the Autobots will come for you. But how could they when they are too cowardly to come for these innocents?"

"You're crazy," Mark shook his head. "Why are you doing this?"

"Survival of the fittest," Galvatron noted, he looked at Mark. "You should be honored, when the rest of the world falls to me, they will need a leader. And as my chosen trophy, and pet," He began rather cooly. "You will hold that position."

"I won't work for you," Mark shook his head. "I'm an Autobot, and I always will be," Galvatron's smirk faded. "So, without ANY due respect Galvatron? Go burn in that pit of yours!"

Have you ever been slapped by the index finger of a giant robot? Mark had, and he was lucky Galvatron belittled his strength enough that he wouldn't kill him. After a moment, he began to move down to the surface of the roof and approach when someone shouted for him over his com link. "What do you mean the humans have brought a gift of good will?" Galvatron hissed as Mark struggled to get to his feet. "... Keep them there, I need to see this for myself."

"What's going on?" Coulton asked.

"The humans have decided to hand over the Autobots," Galvatron sneered. "It would seem they really are tired of this. Enough so that their own comrades are willing to give them to me," He looked at Mark. "Now whatever will you do? My little pet," He snickered.

"It could be a trap," Coulton replied cooly. "This is too easy."

"If it is, we will deal with them, and the boy accordingly," Galvatron told Coulton cooly. "For now, however, I will believe it is a sign of human stupidity," He stated. "Such dumb creatures, the humans," He explained. "They should know by now they all will die with the Autobots for their defiance," He added with a sneer.

With this, Galvatron made a giant bound for a smaller building, which to Mark's surprise, he seemed to land on. The boy groaned as Coulton began to approach, revealing a gun from his pocket. "C'mon, my little friend," He stated, pointing the gun for him. "Time to be a part of our plans on a much larger scale," He began.

"Not a chance," Mark growled.

With the sharpest kick he could muster, he kicked out at Coulton's leg. The mech toppled over, and Mark grabbed the handgun in the process, turning it on Coulton. Pointing it at him, his eyes narrowed. "You have to be kidding me," Coulton sneered. "You honestly are the dumbest human I have ever met," He added rather harshly.

"I never learn," Mark shrugged. "I guess you could say it's my strong suit."

"Or the thing that will get you killed."

Mark blinked a bit, but soon realized what he meant at the loud thud of a landing mech. Though his helm had been crushed inward, Cyclonus had arrived, online, and armed with his deadly blades. "Oh I love it when the prisoners rebel," Mark turned, aiming the gun at Cyclonus. "What are you going to do? Shoot me, little human?" Mark shook his head, backing up. "You're an idiot if you think you can get out of there, armed with nothing but a handgun."