Ramen

You looked Bakugou in the eyes, just as shocked as him, and he hurriedly let go of you. You landed on your bum painfully, squinting your eyes and  letting out a painful grunt. Realizing his mistake, Bakugou offered his hand, but you just smacked his hand away, standing up on your own. That seemed to anger him, because he started shouting words of apology and getting embarrassed, shouting more and blushing. You looked at him with your peaceful and steady gaze, making him look into your eyes and slowly calm down. Casting your gaze to frog girl you said
"I never got to know your name, and could you please tell me what happened?"

She smiled with her tongue out cutely and answered "My name is Tsuyu, but everybody calls me Froppy-ribbit! -"
You grinned at her response, and she continued to carry on.
"It was weird, you disappeared again in some kind of portal, but this time it was green, not purple. Just before you, or your mind completely disappeared, Todoroki came running here, but he couldn't make it, as your mind was already somewhere else. He said some nasty words, and wished to stay with us until you came back to consciousness. Actually, I think he stared at you for a while when you were asleep, but maybe that was just a trick of my eyes. You never know.. " with that, she shrugged and smiled innocently.

" Also! Bakugou held your head in his lap, and even combed your ha-"
" Shut the hell up Tsuyu!! I didn't do any of those things, you just imagined them! Hah, you wish.. " Bakugou cut her off and suggested that you all should move forward.
"Anyhow, then where did Todoroki go?" you questioned, quite shocked by him running and insisting on staying with the group until your mind came back.
"Oh! Right, right. So, when he saw that green light approaching again, he said he quickly had somewhere to go, that maybe he'd catch up with us later. That's it." Tsuyu said with a nonchalant expression, staring off ahead.

You continued on your tour on school grounds, they told you about some funny and important incidents, some epic villain attacks, their backstories and explained what happens in each class that you strolled by. They reassured you that they would help you search your classes and answer any of your questions when your school here would start.

When they showed you every room you'd need to know, you went to grab some food, Uraraka said she knew an amazing place with extraordinarily tasty food. You all stepped in a quite small, but cozy place that felt warm, like home, you heard the fire in fireplace crack, that just added more to the feeling. You all ordered yourselves ramen, Deku taking broccoli and chicken flavor, Uraraka tempura flavor, Froppy took fish flavor and Bakugou ordered spicy beef ramen. You ordered Teriyaki ramen noodles. Paying for your meal, you noticed that the old cashier seemed oddly familiar. Just as you thought that, he looked up in your eyes and smiled mischievously.

Trying to shake the uneasiness off, you just went to a nearby table with five seats and took each your own. Uraraka was on your left, and Bakugou on your right side.
You all chatted some more, getting to know each other more and getting more information about this place and people around here. Suddenly, Deku asked
"But (y/n), what happened with you when you were out?"

You told the group long story short about what happened in, presumably, Konoha and introduced people with Naruto world. They all seemed surprised and excited about them, wanting to meet them sometime in real life. But, what bother you all the most, was what exactly happened, that made you 'anger' a celestial or something.

When you started thinking back to it, the old cashier man served you your ramen, it looked so delicious, just like Ghibli ramen, and you saw a white egg slice on it, that caused you to remember that weird white think that you ignored in your last day on earth. Your eyes wide with realization, the old man simply smiled a warm, but mischievous smile and said "Glad you finally understood."