New World

As you slept peacefully on your left side, you didn't hear a white fog entering your room from a window, that had a small opened gap, slowly transforming into a pure white man, its skin glowing into moonlight that managed to get through a gap between your dark violet curtains.

He had huge, magnificent wings with white, fluffy feathers, a rich looking golden cloth draped over his body. His face had two light violet eyes, with silver stars as pupils. His head had long white hair that had different shaded blue highlights that reached the ground with a pale violet and silver star crown on top of it.

As he momentarily stared at your form, he lightly shook his head quietly muttering "You should've been more careful with what you pay attention to... "
Then he went closer to you and put his arms above your head, as white glowing stars appeared on each of his palms. As the stars started changing their color to indigo blue, he said "For now you shall never see this world again."

You saw a bright, quartz light fill the space, and, as it died down, the light transformed into millions of small butterflies and stars, slowly falling down, but all butterflies going each their own way, as you felt like you were flying around the small extraordinary creatures.

You don't know how long you flew, but your ears heard a faint noise of voices surrounding you. Steadily, the butterflies and stars disappeared, and blue sky entered your vision. But, that wasn't the only thing. You also saw a cute brunette with brown eyes filled with concern and quite a feminine boy with big eyes and green hair, that in your opinion looked like a Christmas tree, which you found cute. Both seemed familiar, but you still were quite dizzy and didn't recognize them.

"Are you alright ?" asked the girl.
"Does anything hurt? " questioned the green haired boy.
"Yes, yes, I'm alright, but who are you?"
"I'm Uraraka and the boy next to me is Deku. It's very nice to meet you, despite the situation. May I ask you where do you come from and how did you get into our world?" asked Uraraka with suspiciousness and interest sparkling in her eyes.
"Well, the name is (y/n), and I don't really know where I am at the moment, would you mind explaining me?" you asked, really confused about the situation and what world they are talking about.
Deku explained that you are in UA high school grounds, and that you just fell from a hole through the sky, that seemed like a portal, and Uraraka had put you in a gravity bubble, landing you safely on earth.

Surprised by this, you couldn't decipher whether this was indeed reality, or just a realistic dream.
As you were alright, Uraraka suggested that you all should go find some teachers to explain the incident and decide what to do with you. As you didn't really have a choice in this matter you merely nodded your head and you all stood up. As you brushed some dirt off your pajamas, you only now noticed the student crowd that had formed around you, all casting gazes of interest and suspicion, whispering their confusion to their friends and already making conspiracy theories. You felt awkward being only in your pajamas, and Deku sensed it, so you all hurried to, what you assumed, their classroom.

The first thing you noticed was a yellow worm looking thing on the floor. Noticing your confusion, Deku cleared his throat and called for the worm, "Aizawa Sensei, we got a little situation here. It's quite urgent."
Your eyes widened as you saw the yellow worm stand up and a tired looking man getting out of it. He didn't pay any attention to your expression as he turned his attention to the two students, seemingly annoyed by his disturbed slumber.
Deku, trying to ignore his stare, started explaining the incident "We were training in the arena when I noticed a portal forming in the sky. Then it seemed like something, or rather someone was flying towards us. Uraraka quickly helped me and set her safely on the ground. So what should we do with her?"

Aizawa then again turned his eyes back on your form, studying you for any signs of danger. He looked deep in your eyes, and you swear you saw his eyes turn red for a bit. After what seemed like several minutes, he finally averted his eyes to Deku and said that he and Deku will go to Midnight's office. Uraraka should stay with me for the while, to keep you company, he said, but you had a feeling that she was more likely going to keep an eye on you, in case you do something sneaky. She caught you off guard, when she asked "So where are you from, (y/n)? Your name sounds so foreign and beautiful, I love it!"

You blinked twice, as a smile crept up your face. You both friendly chatted for a while, completely engaged in the conversation, as you didn't notice a certain individual staring in your direction. His face was cold looking, but his eyes held the spark of curiosity and amusement of your being. This was going to be interesting. He slowly and quietly stood up, making his way towards you, smirking in his mind but keeping his nonchalant expression.