Confrontation

Uraraka was currently talking about her family, but your attention wandered to an approaching boy. He looked about your age, half his hair snow white, and the other half - crimson red. It appeared that he had a wound on his left upper face, right over his turquoise orb. The other eye was steel gray, and his face held a stoic expression.

When he was close enough, he put a paper, probably a test, on teacher's desk, and, accidentally or not, bumped your shoulder and went away. Thinking it was by accident, you didn't pay any mind to it, although Uraraka had a weird expression. You asked her what's wrong, and she said "Well, he usually doesn't come this close to anybody, he likes to keep his personal space around others."
"Maybe it was just an accident, I think we shouldn't really do anything about it."

But, you were proved wrong when he came back in the room and went to his desk, grabbing his black shoulder bag. "Oops, left it here."
Uraraka looked even more confused than ever, while he once again approached you, but this time he stepped on your foot, saying "My bad.."
You glanced at his eyes and saw amusement and dare dancing in them.

"What's your problem? Surely you have eyes, why don't you use them?" you asked maintaining a calm tone and expression, although the guy saw hidden annoyance on your face.
Wanting to see some real reaction, he replied with a smirk
"Well, I do have eyes, but you should've just stepped out of my way."
You felt like you had to show him his place, and you angrily reached out for his shirt's collar. As you were about to grab it, he quickly snatched his hand around your wrist and squeezed it hard.

A dark look came over his face as he said
" No one, especially you, touches me."
"Oh and you think you can just step on my foot and be rude for no reason?" you raised your voice a bit.
"Please stop this, you two! Todoroki, what's wrong with you all of sudden, what did she ever do to you? You've never been this rude to anyone!" Uraraka shouted, not understanding his weird behavior.

"You've never truly known me, so keep your tiny mouth shut." the boy, named Todoroki, growled and stormed away, casting one last glance at you.
Uraraka seemed like she was about to cry. You calmed her down, saying reassuring phrases to her. When she seemed calm enough, you decided to inspect the whole thing with that Todo-whatever guy.

"So, what's going on? What is he usually like then?" you questioned.
"Well, he usually doesn't ever raise his voice, he never forgets his things, nor he uses that dark tone in conversations.." she trailed off.
You felt bad for Uraraka, for she seemed quite shaken up by this whole thing. Personally, you felt negative emotions towards him, but couldn't care as much as to actually hate on him.

A few minutes later, Deku came back. Deku started chatting with Uraraka, and Aizawa stepped in the room, saying you need to follow him. Obeying him, you trailed after him, not really sure where he was leading you to.
You entered a nice looking dorm building, and he lead you to your room. "I'm sorry, but we don't have a spare room for you. Every dorm has two beds, and only one of our students had a spare bed. So you're going to live there for now." Aizawa said in a tired tone.

I wonder if he's really that tired of life, he doesn't even seem that old. Shaking this thought off, you opened the door, and went to explore the room as Aizawa shut the door. You saw a small simple, but modern looking kitchen in warm colors and the bathroom, it's walls had dark red tiles. The floor was covered in gray linoleum. Going to the bedroom, you saw your bed in dark red covers. Since you hadn't gotten enough sleep, the bed looked very charming.

As you got under the covers and fell asleep again, you didn't notice a boy coming in and abruptly halting his movement. He couldn't believe his eyes! Aizawa did say someone was going to be with him now, and he didn't care at that time. But if it was you, things had to change.