Chapter one: The night before everything changes

authors note here is just a little teaser to see if anyone would really read this story if you want to read more please let me know mind you i havent done to much editing as when i start writing all grammer skills go out the window in an attempt to get my words on the paper before i lose what i want to say

Dear Diary,

Tomorrow is my eighteenth birthday and i might lose the love of my life.....Clyde Hart... Future alpha of the Red Moon Pack. We've been dating for two years now but tomorrow when we shift into our wolves for the first time we also find our mates...and that could be the end of me and Clyde.

Clyde has these eyes so brown that i get lost in them every time i look at him. I close my eyes when he's away and i can conjure his eyes so clearly. Its like his eyes are meant for only me. He makes me feel so loved with the slightest of touches. Most of all every time my name rolls off his lips it sounds like home.

Ugh, why do i do this to myself... I'm an alpha i am bound to have a great mate... Too bad i  don't want a great mate i want extraordinary... I want Clyde..... I guess i can only hope and pray that the goddess heard my plea's and gives me Clyde for my mate. But off to bed for me. Morning comes early with the Alpha being my father.

                                                                                               Bonnie Crowe

Ugh 6 am and i don't want to get up but since my mother is gone I'm acting Luna. Which means i have to make breakfast for the pack members that live in the pack house, which is the alpha family so me and my father Joseph.. the Beta's family which is Calvin, Olivia and the twins Ashley and Faith. Then its off to set up for the Full Moon Ritual tonight. Just another reason that I'm so special... there hasn't been a first shift on a full moon in centuries... now there's 2 me and Clyde. Everyone says me and Clyde are destined for great things. But honestly the only thing i want to be destined for is Clyde. But i guess we will find out tonight now wont we.

Clyde's pov

I cant believe that my dad actually agreed to combine ceremonies with Bonnie's pack. Hes never been fond of Bonnie or her pack and i don't know why. Me and Bonnie been dating for 2 years now and hes always hated it. Though every time i ask him why he don't like the Blood moon pack he always says its not my concern as i will find my mate soon and it will be over. i haven't told my dad yet but if my mate isn't Bonnie i will reject her no matter who she is. I WILL NOT BE WITHOUT BONNIE!

Bonnie is for the lack of better words "amazing". I remember the first time i knew i loved her. I seen  a picture of her in a cowboy hat on stage microphone in hand singing her heart out. I don't know what it was about her but all i could think while i gazed upon her picture was.... here's the girl i want to spend the rest of my life with.

I really hope Bonnie happens to be my mate. In the two years we have been together we have done so many things together, making some amazing memories but we have never been intimate; saving that for our mates. Honestly i like the fact that me and Bonnie didn't become intimate I've seen way to many relationships ruined because it becomes all about sex. With Bonnie i would much rather have her curled into my side tucked under my chin where i know she is safe and sound. But enough thinking about Bonnie. I get to go see her. Its 4:30 and i have 15 minutes to get to our secret spot so we can have a little alone time before the ritual and finding our mates