All I want is you ❣️

"Wait wait wait? Y-you were were the guy I-I danced with and Ki-ssed?" I said as I was stuttering and hoping he was just joking.

"Yes! Dani! I've been in love with you the moment I've met you." He said holding my hands.

I didn't know what to say, I just stood there staring at him. What do I do. What about Nick.

"I think you should go." I said as I had a tear drip down my face.

"Dani-" he said trying to comfort me but I interrupted him.

"PLEase Zion just , just go." I said opening the door.

Zion finally left and as he walked out the door I shut it and slid my back down the door and just cried.

"I can't believe I kissed my best friend and my best friends boyfriend." I said to myself

I finally got up and went to go get some water but I heard the door bell ring. I walked over to the door and knew it had to be Zion. I took a deep breath and opened the door and closed my eyes and said,

"Zion I can't do this please It was a mistake, that kiss meant nothing to me!" I finally opened my eyes slowly and seen that Nick was standing right in front of me.

"Oh my gosh Nick? What what-" i said trying to apologize.

"I came over here to talk to you because I All could do was think about you but now I've seen you moved on" nick said as he tried to walk away.

"NICK STOP! Please can we just talk?" I said pulling him arm towards me.

"Why! U KISSED ZION, DANI! I knew from the moment he got here, that he would take you away from me!" He replied.

"Please nick I promise you I have no feelings for him! I only want you, only you." I said as I stepped closer to him.

"Dani I-I" He said as I felt him clench his jaw as our lips were centimeters away.

"Nick please all I want is yo-" as I said the last word he grabbed my face and smashed my lips to his. He picked me up and we walked into my house and he gently put me down on the couch as our lips were still connected. We continued to have a make out session until Nick pulled away from me.

"Are you ready?" He said as he put my hair behind my ear.

"Mmh yea I'm ready." I said as I pulled his neck to kiss me more and he picked me up still kissing me and we went into my room. He laid on my bed as I crawled on top of him and I slowly took off my shirt and I looked at nick and he said, "you are so beautiful!" I giggled and he turned me over and he continued to kiss me and he took of his shirt and pants and he helped me take off mine and...I think you know What happened next 😏