Masquerade Ball ⭐️🏰

It's been about 1 week and Nick and I have been hanging out so much lately. He really is an awesome guy. We talked about the kiss but just decided to be close CLOSE friends 😏 I don't really know if I want to be more just yet.

I looked at the time and rolled my eyes because I k now I can't skip another day of school. I got up and changed

Outfit

I quickly got into my car and drove to school

I quickly got into my car and drove to school. As I got out my car, I seen Toya and Zion wrapped around one another.

"Hey guys?" I said curious but almost smiling.
"Hey baby!" Toya replied looking at me and her eyes got huge as she mouthed "OMG!" To me as she was secretly pointing to Zion. I just laughed and we started walking to class.

As we walked into the building we saw a bunch of black flyers all over the walls and on the ground.

"What the hell?" Toya said as we all stopped and picked on of the flyers up.

"

"Omg!!!" Toya and I screamed while jumping up and down"

Zion looked at us confused as hell

"Wtf is a masquerade ball?" Zion asked with attitude

"YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS!! Oh no I'm going to have to teach you a lot more than I thought. Shouted Toya.

"Girl this is going to be so cool, we should go shopping for dressing after school with the girls!" I said

Yes!!! Okay let's get to class before we are late." Toya reminded.

I went to all my first 4 periods and couldn't stop thinking about this dance. I love things like this. But then I thought about nick. Finally it was time for lunch. I walked into the lunch room and sat down by everyone. I said between Zion and Nick. I looked at nick and he smiled really big at me. I just blushed and looked down so no one could see me blushing.

"Oh yea girls we are all going to the mall after school to get dresses" Said Toya as she was eating her French fries.

All of us girls nodded. "So do I have to ask you or sum to go?" Zion asked.