C h a p t e r - 25

Start from the beginning

He held me from my waist and I circled my arms around his neck. We both were staring at each other continuously. He was moving closer to my face only an inch gap was left between us. He was about to kiss me that suddenly the door opened . I moved aside from him. It was Aryan.

Aryam chachu Chachi what r u doing?

Alia- v..vo I was checking chachu's eyes. Something went in his eyes.

Arjun- ok.

Alia- do u want something aru.

Arjun-vo I want chocolate shake.

Alia- you go I will make it for u.

And then he went back .

Varun- pyar ka dushman.

I slapped on his hand .

Alia- shut up. He is only a kid. Now go and get dressed.

Varun- fine.

Alia- wear what I have kept for you.

Varun- why? Anything special.

Alia- yes but it's surprise. And I will not tell you.

And then I went out.

It was 8:00 clock and there was only me and Varun in the house today. As everyone went for a function.

I went in my room and saw Varun wearing the dress which I brought for him.

His back was facing me and he was doing something on his phone. I tiptoed and put my hands on his eyes .

Varun- aloo what are you doing?

Alia- shut ur mouth and just stand up.

Varun- but tell me why?

Alia- just do as I say.

And then I took him on terrace.

Alia- don't open ur eyes till I say.

He nodded and then I hide behind a wall.

Alia- open ur eyes.

I shouted and then he opened his eyes and he was totally shocked seeing the decorations.

Varun- a..aloo wh.at. is this be where are u?

Alia- I am here .

And then I came in front of him.

He saw me .

Varun- you are looking gorgeous.

Alia- and you are looking smoking hot.

I held his hands and took him in the center and then I went on one knee

Varun- aloo.

Before he could day anything I cut him off.

Alia- shhshh. I know u r shocked as what is all this. But today I want to say what all I wanted to say you from 5 years. Vee you may have not loved me 5 years back but I know that u cared for me a lot. The way you rescued me
from those mens that night my heart felt a pull towards you. And when i always used to see u with jacqy I used to feel jealous I didn't knew why? But the day when u were going to London I came to know one thing that I love u alot. I used to see ur pics everyday and pray for ur well being. And then one day mom and dad saw me seeing ur pics and keeping fast for u and then I told them everything and everyone came to know about it. The day you came back it was the best day of life. U agreed to marry me and I thought that might love me. But soon u cleared all my thoughts. I cried that night a lot . And then we both got married. The last few day I spend with u in maldives were the best. When u proposed me I was feeling like i was on cloud nine. I love u Varun . I love u alot. The day u will stop loving me I will die. I love u varun.i love u alot.

As I stopped I saw tears in Varun's eyes.

He held me by my shoulders stood me up.

Varun- I love u too Alu. And I am sorry that because of me u have got so much  pain but I promise I will not let u shed a tear.

And then we both sat on the chairs and I served the food which I made for him.

After we finished dinner. I took his hand in mine. I took him back in the room and there was a heart made with rose petals on the bed. I locked the door of the room.

I kissed him on his lips. After 5 mins we were panting hard.

Alia- vee make u yours today. I want to feel u inside me.

Varun- ur wish is my command. I love u aloo.

Alia-I love u too.

And then he picked me up in bridal style and laid me on bed. And switched off the lights. Soon all our clothes were in the floor.

It was midnight around 1am. I was laying on Varun and he was holding me from his waist. I was in his whirt shirt and he was in his boxers.

Varun- now sleep aloo. Goodnight night.

I yawned.

Alia - I love u. Goodnight.

Varun- love u too babe .

And that night was the best night of my life.

______________________________________

PRECAP- I AM PREGNANT. AND ITS UR CHILD VARUN.

So who was it? Is it alia or someone else .

Dedicated to all the readers.

I hope you all liked it.

Do vote and comment.

See you all soon.