8.

After Cameron explained what Maya did, Farkle was silent.

They were seated on her bed this time, the TV playing quietly in the background.

Cameron glanced at Farkle after a minute of tense silence.

"Farkle... baby, are you okay?,"

He closed his eyes for a moment, before slowly opening his eyes and nodding.

"I just... I don't understand...why would she do that?," He looked down at his hands, frowning slightly. "You'd never hurt me,"

Cameron scooted closer and put an arm around him, letting him lean on on her shoulder.

"Yeah, but she didn't know tha-,"

"Well, she should have!," Farkle suddenly snapped, cutting her off.

She flinched, hard enough to make the both of them jerk.

Sudden outbursts like that made her jumpy.

Farkle looked at her and his anger quickly melted into guilt.

He grabbed her hand and brought it to his mouth, kissing it gently.

"M'sorry, I didn't mean to yell,"

Cameron squeezed his hand. "It's okay," She leaned over slightly and kissed his head. "I love you,"

He blushed. No matter how many times he heard her say that, he always blushed.

"I love you too,"

Love wasn't something he was too familiar with; sure he loved his friends and family, he even 'loved' Riley and Maya for a bit.

But this was different. Being in love was different.

Farkle looked up at her, smiling fondly.

Cameron, who had been staring off into space, glanced down at him.

She kissed his forehead.

"Why are you looking at me like that?,"

Farkle leaned up and kissed her cheek. "I'm just admiring your beauty,"

She looked away from him, suddenly getting shy. "Farkle,"

"What?," He reached over amd cupped her cheek, making her look at him. "You're so beautiful,"

She leaned into his touch, and a dark blush began to form on her cheeks. 

"You're a dork, you know that?,"

He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I know," He pressed a kiss to her nose.

"But I'm your dork,"

-

I'm sorry this is so short, this is more of a filler chapter because I'm running out of ideas lol. The next couple of updates should be longer tho.