3.

After his friends had found out about their relationship, Farkle had told Cameron she didn't have to keep it a secret anymore.

He didn't know what to expect when he got to school the next day, but it was... strange.

People he'd never spoken to were smiling at him when they passed him in the halls, some guy even gave him a high five.

The attention was different and really, really, weird, but Farkle guessed he could get used to it.

His thoughts were suddenly stopped when someone spun him around and pushed him up against a set of lockers.

There was a brief moment of fear- thinking he was about to be beat up again- but it quickly vanished when saw who it was.

"You h-have a way with sn-sneaking up on people,"

They've been together for months and he still got nervous around her.

Cameron shrugged, lacing their fingers together and pulling him away from the lockers.

"Or maybe I use it as an excuse to be close to you,"

Farkle's cheeks burned at her words, his blush going all the way up to his ears.

"I-I um I-,"

She smiled at him, shaking her head in amusement.

"You're too fucking adorable,"

-

"You want me to what?,"

Maya roll her eyes and sighed.

Maybe coming to this guy wasn't the best idea.

"For the fifth time, Kai. I want you to flirt with her for me, just to see if she'll try and take you back,"

Kai Adal wasn't someone Maya usually spoke too, he was a soccer jock, and Cameron's ex boyfriend.

"But why?,"

Maya tugged at her hair and sighed dramatically. "Just do it, please. Here,"

She shoved a ten dollar bill into his hand and walked away.

This plan better work, or else she just wasted ten minutes of her life for no reason.

-

Word Count- 313.

I know it's short, but I wanted to give you guys something lol.

More chapters to come, maybe tonight but probably not, Idk.