Muse x Famouse! Male! Reader (SPECIAL)

Lord help me I got so many specials to work with --

Anyways I'm trying to finish all the specials today! I keep holding back of the idea of making the Honky and Nozomoo specials but I'm gonna upload them together!

And just a note here,if you haven't read my other book's latest news,this is dedicated to Muse's 3 Year Final Live Anniversary.So in this oneshot you'll be like in you're between 20 to 30 years old.

NOTE,
There will be a part where a member of Muse will briefly summerize the school idol movie,so if you haven't seen it yet,better watch it before continuing reading the oneshot.Also if the statement is in italics,it means that it is in English.

WARNING:
Some Colorful Dictionary (Duh Cussing) will be included.

Anyhoo,enjoy this oneshot!

~~~

(Y/N)'S POV

"I never thought famous people could also be like this."

I was walking through the cold,snowy sidewalks of New York City.I had my hair in a mess,while I wore a (F/C) jacket,black jeans and Blue shoes.I also wore sunglasses and a black facemask.

Why do you ask why I dress like this? Let me introduce myself first.My name is (Y/N) (L/N),or should I say (L/N) (Y/N),according to my manners of my nationality.I'm Japanese,but moved here in America for reasons.

The main reason is,when I graduated from High School,I was actually scouted by a team here at America,and loved my looks,brains and my other characteristics.Since that day I haven't really returned to Japan since.

Going back,I was walking from my apartment all the way to Starbucks to get a Ultra Caramel Frappuchino,until I bunped to a familiar girl.

She had Amethyst-like eyes,Red-hair,a matching jacket,shirt,pants and a cup of coffee in her hands.She really looked oddly familiar...Isn't that..?

"Nishikino-San?" I blurted out in Japanese.She looked very startled when she heard me say her last name.As she looked me at the eye,she immeditely ran to the opposite direction of where she was going.

"W-Wait!!" I shouted.As simple as that,my cover's now blown...

"(Y/N)?!?!" "Isn't that (Y/N)?!" "(Y/N) can I take a photo of you?!"

"Shoot! Gotta run!" I said to myself as I ran faster,trying to avoid the fans running behind me.It almost took me an hour,but they eventually got tired and left.It was also perfect timing,since I was in front of Starbucks,so I decided to go in and order.

I walked in,with my cool and calm attitude.No one in the store noticed me,so I went straight to the counter and ordered my drink.

"One Ultra Caramel Frappuchino please.Grande." "Ah,okay sir! Any pastry would you want to go along?" "Just the Frappe please." I said to the cashier,to which she gladly took.

"Name?" I froze to the question.I tried to show that I wasn't panicking on the inside,but soon it kinda failed.

"S-Sir? Are you okay?" "A-Ah! I'm completely fine! The name is (N/N)!" I quickly said.The cashier nodded and wrote it down on a cup.Soon after,I calmed down while waiting.