e x t e n d e d - s u m m a r y

September 2014
Hey friends! This is my new project: a Teen Fiction/Supernatural! [It is not scary or creepy. It's like X-Men meets Teen Fic and then the supernatural/comedy from The Mortal Instruments.]

I'll be writing this story as a part of NaNoWriMo this year! For those who don't know, NaNoWriMo is a fundraising event where budding writers write 50,000 words in the month of November.

December 2014
Hi guys! NaNoWriMo kicked ass! I had around 20 chapters written but they're all disastrous so they'll only be posted AFTER extreme
editing. updates should be placed at once a week or every five days.

Seventh Sense is about a girl named Kerissa who's half demon and half human. I felt like demons haven't been represented in a good light so I'm changing it. This book will include some diversity [yay] and events that don't typically happen! And cliche, I know, but I haz a bad boy.

Official Synopsis:

"What do you mean I'm not human?"
"Did I stutter?" Chase asks mockingly.

Kerissa's never been one to attract attention, but when her touch causes someone to go unconscious, all eyes are on her. Accused of exposure, Kerissa is then kidnapped as the elephant in the room is addressed; she's a Demmortal. Half demon, half human.

Chase is part of DEM, a team of Demmortals who enforce Demmortal law under the elusive Mr. Rene. He has no problems expressing his disinterest when Mr. Rene announces Kerissa will be joining DEM.

Expecting DEM to be many things, -ninjas or even scary men with tattoos- Kerissa is floored when what she sees are five teens with more baggage than the local airport. Living a life of capturing criminals is bound to give you some, alright, a lot of issues. Mixing an unadventurous girl with a group of callous fighters, what the hell was Rene thinking?

However, things don't seem to add up and nobody has the answers, much as they try to pretend. Even worse, a certain criminal seems adamant on bringing DEM down. As Kerissa digs deeper into the powerful world she's been thrust in, dangerous questions will be asked leaving her wondering who the real villain is. And when every face she meets is of a stranger, who can actually be trusted?