I Want You

Kai's P.O.V

I grab hold of the stair railing as I see my feet slowly slipping from under me. Jake continues to push me until we both fall down the stairs a laughing, drunken mess. My hands push away his face from mine once I begin to feel his hot breath blowing against my check towards my lips. I'm not drunk enough to read a situation that may be misinterpreted as something else.

"Chelsea come here! Help me get up~" Jake says while spilling out the little bit of contents left in his beer bottle on top of me as I wipe it off me as best as I can. The bottom of the stairs and everything else around me is blurring and I can barely make out who is who and what is what right now. I drank way too much. I know that now. 

The girl brunette with the bob comes giggling towards us helping up Jake then me. She continues to help Jake to the couch as I follow a little behind making sure to sit far away from him as possible. Knowing him he would try something and I'm not in the mood to deal with that kind of drama. God. . .I wish Christian was here. 

Music begins to blast loudly through the speakers shouting out Turn Down for What over and over again which only is beginning to make my headache worsen. I had drank too much. I realize that now, but it's a little too late.  My head lays against the arm of the couch  trying to calm down the raging pain going through my head right now. I need to go home. 

Between the drunken laughter and the music I can't tell which ones I'm beginning to hate more. I rub the temples of my forehead as I feel someone plop right beside me draping an arm around me. It soon falls and makes a slow fall down my chest towards my inner thighs. This is already looking bad. I have absolutely no idea where my shirt is and how it had gotten off of me in the first place. I can't even remember the last thirty minutes of what I did.

Parties and me don't mix well. When I drink. . .there is no such thing as self-control. I grab his hand before it can touch in a very sensitive, problematic place. "Jake I told you-"

"He's not here." I can practically taste the beer on his breathe just by it being that strong. 

"I don't care if he's here or not. He's my boyfriend and he's your friend. Have some damn respect." I continue to rub the temples of my forehead, but he stops me with his hands on mine. 

"You wanna know the best way to get rid of a headache. . .?" He says drunkenly in my ear causing me to bite down on my lip. I've always had a soft spot for whispers in my ear, but I'm not that drunk anymore and I know exactly what he is suggesting. 

However. . .His lips trail down to my neck as his hand begins to roam up and down my bare chest. "Just a little release." I feel him smiling against my neck. He swings one of his legs over me. "I know you want it just as much as I do." Just as I am about to push him off of me he purposely grinds his body against mine causing me to become unbelievably aroused. I feel terrible about my body's reaction to something so. . .so juvenile. But I haven't been with someone in so long. No wonder it's reacting the way it is.

"Off." I take his leg and push it off of me. No way am I going to throw everything I have with Christian for some easy ass. 

"Fine. Fine. Fiiiiine. If I was Adrian you woulda let me." I get up from the couch as best I can and as soon as I do I glare at him.

"Fuck You." 

"No Fuck You." He points drunkenly making me smack it away from me. He's drunk I get it, but he is really beginning to piss me off. He smirks at me while grabbing one of my empty belt loops having no idea where the belt to my costume went. "I would if you would let me~"

"Yeaaa. No. To be honest with you if I wasn't with Christian you would be one of my #1 Fuck Buddies. But that isn't the case." I say smugly with narrowed eyes.

I Hate You [~EDITING~]✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara