"Unang una walang kasalanan si Lex o si Crisha sa paghihiwalay namin ni Wendy. Tsaka pwede ba Wendy? Pangalawa hindi kita mahal. Hindi mo ba sinasabi sa mga kaibigan mo na kasundaan lang ang dahilan kung bakit tayo nagkaroon ng relasyonHindi kita mahal, at lalong hindi kita mamahalin." Dahil sa mga sinabi ni Rav ay naging dahilan ito ng pag iyak ni Wendy. Inalo sya ng Queens para patahanin sya kaya mas lalong nag alab ang galit ni Sherry.

"Kung akala nyo kami lang ang nagmamalinis at maiitim ang budhi, hindi ba dapat isa na doon si Lex?" Nagtaka naman ang lahat dahil sa sinabi nya. Lex could only cross her arms in her chest na para bang hinahamon ang Queens. "Like what?" Tanong nito.

Naglaro ang isang ngisi sa labi ni Sherry. "Oh Lex~ I think it is more interesting if I show them isn't it?"

|•|•|•|•|•|

Crisha's PoV

Pagkasabi nya noon ay nag flash ang isang video sa malaking monitor na nasa likod ng Queens. They step aside wearing a smirk so that the viewers  could see the video clearly.

Bigla namang nangunot ang noo ni Lex. It may not visible by the others but I could see it. Wait?! Hindi nya ba inaasahan 'to?! Then anong mangyayari sa plano nya? Lahat ng nasa event ay nakatutok lang sa monitor habang hinihintay itong mag play.

Then the video started. It is more like a CCTV footage. Suddenly it showed Lex running into the front door. The door burst open and the CCTV footage change and it viewed inside the house and it captures how Lex open the door. Quickly than anyone expected, she rolls avoiding the bullets who came in her way. Nagsigawan sa gulat ang mga manonood ng marinig ang sunod sunod na putok ng baril. Lex hides behind the pillar and take out her own gun. I saw Clyde and the others flinch when they saw it. Lex's started to shoot every person who try to shoots her. All her enemies were eliminated in the first floor and went upstairs to the second floor. And the CCTV change again and viewed the second floor. But when she came into the last stair someone throw something on her direction. Lex saw this and before the thing touches her, she kicked it with all her might and it broke the window and minutes later a loud explosion occurred causing the CCTV to static. We've lost sight on what's going to happen then suddenly the monitor shows the backyard. Everyone gasp as they saw a hundred men stand in the garden. The backdoor opens and it revealed Lex. Her jacket became shred because of the explosion but she doesn't care all about it and fixed her cap. She tried to shoot them but decided to throw her guns away. I think she's out of ammos.

She fight them. Hand in hand.

Broken bones, twisted limbs, etcetera had happened.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.