part 54

Mr. Willims never left me alone in the hospital actually. Does he really love me?

I dont know but i want to talk to him about the marriage praposal.

Should i marry him or not?

Will i know about him later?

Will i be late?

Will it be a disaster?

Before taking any decision i need yo talk to him which is really important. He is upset by the name of family.

Why is the reason?

If i am his family and if i might become a reason for him to feel the same way that he feels now. Knowing and understanding each other is very important.

He came early from office and there is an arrangement of chair and table near my bed.

I helped my self but i feel so numb with my hand and fingers. I still managed but he came after changing his clothes and sat beside me on the bed. You can ask me for help.

Yea... i ..wanted to try first.

Lets eat he startrd to feed me with the pasta and salad. He also ate with me. After we finished Mary cleared all the plates. She handed two glasses of milk. I just took time till it became lukewarm.

He drank it immediately. I took the medication with milk. I am too tired to talk to him so i slept immediately.

Next morning Mary woke me up for a warm tub bath. I had the bath which really helped me. Then she helped me to wear my clothes.

She feeded me with fruit salad and some waffles.

Mary i need to talk to Mr. Willims. Kindly inform him. Sure madam. I took my medicines with my orange juice as Mary helped me with that too.

Thank you so much Mary. You help me like my mother. Madam i am here always to help you and please dont run away. I beg you. As Mr. Willims gets mad over everyone and everything.

He is a good man at heart. I dont tell he is perfet but everh one has their own problems.

Sorry to tell you all these Madam.

Dont be sorry Mary actually i am happy. Thank you for telling me.

Take good rest Madam. Ok Mary.

Mr. Willims came to me ready to go to office i guess. You want to talk to me. Yea actually i want to tell you that.

See Ruby i have an important meeting so lets talk tomorrow..

Ok

Take good rest and he kissed my forehead.

We will surely talk in detail. Dont think anything right now. We will discuss everything.

He left.

Mary came to my room. Madam i will stay here for any of your help. Mary i am super bored help me to the living room so that we both can watch television.

Sure Madam.

She gelped me it took me like ages to reach. I am hurt very badly for sure.

Finally i settled in the couch and pillow under my feet..