part 36

I am just thinking very deeply staring into space and dint notice the bathroom door opened. I am so dumb still dint notice. Having a fun bath...ha... Mr. Willims i expect some privacy. So please get out.

I want to join you ... no... if you want to be with me you need to answer some questions. Yea anything you may ask me. You should not be mad at me. See i am a loner so i need to.. know all about you.

Lets talk about this at one of the weekends. Thank you. Now can i join you in tub. No ... please. Ok your wish. As you deny me you need to face the consequences.

What??

Is he sick? Does he need doctors assistance?

I will never become his doll.

I am an independent women. I wrapped the towel and came out of the bath tub. He is thinking that i am weak but i am very strong and he will know this at some point of time.

I changed into comforting clothes and as i am drying my hair. There is a sound which is disturbing me. I saw the ither side of the bed to see his phone on the lamp table.

I am curious. He is not there. So i opened the message to read its Natalie. Hello boss qre you stressed out. I can join you if you like me tonight. We can have great time together.

Another girl message Melissa Hello babe lets have fun am staying at the nearby hotel. Just ring me and i will be at your service.

I dont have the dare the see other messages of girls who send him all these. So many girls meaage him but as i see there is no response from him.

Curious to know about meyou can ask me anything. But dont judge me by checking my mobile. I kept his mobile on the night stand. I am too silent as tears spilled out. Hey Ruby.  You saw i dont reply anyone. I like only you and i want to be with only you so please dont.

With his two fingers he lifted up my chin to see tears. Hey why are you crying? I dont know ... See if you want to marry me now here i am ready. But you need to understand me.

Next week there's a party from company. As we finished the project so... will you come with me and be my date that night. I know its one week before .. but still you are beautiful so many will ask you. I want to be with you.. sure i will go with you.

This weekend i shall go for shopping to find a suitable dress for the party. I shall take you my lady if you like. And please buy some party shoes. Your black shoes make me feel sick from my pit of my stomach.

Wow ... what did they do to you? You wear them always thats why....