part 31

Yes .... i am what can you do ? Nothing and see what i will do? My eyes widened. Is he plotting something against me. As i am in my chain of thoughts i heard a clicked sound. He locked me.. what? How could he? I banged on the door. Mr. Willims open the door. You cannot keep me as a captive.

Now what?

What will he do ?

Kill me?

Locking me up here and leaving me alone what does this mean?

Is this suppose to be his love?

He is insane

This is not love

He is crazy

He needs doctor help.

Its been hours no one opened the door. I am hungry and thristy. Marycame by to give me food and water. She just left the door open.

I want to get out of here but.. where can i go actually. I... ummmam not sure for now i have to stop thinking of an escape.

I peeked out of the door to see. The hall way is empty. I went out and sat in the garden.

Just staring at some random things around. Enjoying the fingurines... he asked. You wont let me out. What to do alone? You are not alone Ruby. I am with you and always will be.

Yea you speak a lot so that i can hear you talking the whole day. You fight or you just argue nothing much happens actually. So stop.

What do you want to do?

I want to go out and do some shopping. Its already four in the evening so. We left the house. I have done some shoe shopping and we headed to a ice cream store.

I had three different flavors one topped on another. I am just enjoying at the corner of my eye i caught Mr. Willim smiling and staring at me.

I ignored as he kept me captive in the house that anger dint subside in me. I finished my ice cream. He snaked his hand around my waist. Which made tingles. I tried to escape from his grip and ge tightened it more.

Lets go for dinner Ruby. But am not hungry i just had icecream. Have one more at the diner. He gave a small squeeze on my waist as a shiver ran down my spine.

My legs went week as he continued doing that. He caught me in time and picked me up in bridal style. I like it Ruby. What? Your response. My cheeks reddened like a tomato.

He knew everything about me. Am i humiliated or taken as an advantage. He carefully plplaced me in the car seat.Its seven and we reached restaurant.

We ate in silence. He is just smiling looking at me. I ordered an icecream. Do you like icecream? Yea, who dosent like ice cream?

I could see an emotion in his eyes which i could not read it. We finished eating and headed home. He is occasionally watching me. Is something on my face Mr. Willim.

Nope.