part 3

I guess i need them now i dont have choice. One girl is very good to me and my bestie so i can talk to her tomorrow.

At night probably three there are sounds of chatting and strapping and wrapping. I woke up to see some men and my family are already packing everything.

Dad ... dad are you guys leaving already. No dear we need to send the furniture first so we are just having little with the packers right away. When are you guys leaving dad tomorrow early hours sweety. So early dad.. yea Ruby we discussed i guess.

I fell silent as he is distracted and i feel ignored and sad. He hardy spent time with me in last ten years. Most of the furniture was transferred. All of them slept.

I returned too my room and just sat on my bed. I feel alone and and.. a tear escaped. My step mother had applied for a job transfer six months back. They all planned to leave from the start and never said anything to me.

I could not sleep anymore so opened my laptop and started working with my project. Its been a while and the house is silent. There was a little knock on my door. I went out to see and it was dad. He handed me my bank book and the card. He dint say a word. He handed me a envelope too.

I started packing all my stuff. I opened the small box to see its a mobile. I just kept everything ready. But my mind was not ready.

We ordered food and we ate it every one was happy except me... evening went too quickly. They all kept their luggage in the cab. I hugged my dad.. he hugged me lightly. Dont worry Martha we will visit you. ok dad

They left me. I took a train to new Jersey at nine in the morning. I opened my laptap as it will take one and half hours for this travel. I just wanted my house,dad and mom.

Its time so i was ready with my luggage to get out of the train and some one pushed me and my bag fell down. I cursed him.

I hired a cab and went to my friends apartment. I called my friend kelly. She knows everything about me we were close since childhood.

I knocked on the door. Ruby its nice to see you. She greeted with a big smile on her face.kelly owns the apartment and i need to pay the rent for one room. In two months i shall complete my collage and need to search for a job.

Dont worry Ruby you will do it. Did you eat anything? No i didn't.  I am very upset kelly my father changed and he left me alone.

Kelly and i sat on the couch and she got me some waffles, I had some and i am so tired of the work.