Chapter Three: Dreams Gone Wrong

-A/N-

Here is the next chapter. Hope you like it guys. Thanks for reading :)

P.S. If you want yo hear the song that she played in her bedroom. Just click the video on the side -> :P

allison_bloom

__________________________________________________

When I got to my apartment building I headed straight to Mrs. Miller’s Unit. I knocked on her door and waited for a minute.

The door opened and Mrs. Miller’s head appeared.

“Hello, Ariane,” I greeted her.

“Hi, young lady. Is there anything you need?” she asked.

“I just wanted to give you my payment for this month,” I smiled and handed her the envelope of my payment.

“Oh. Thank you. Just inform me if there’s anything you need, sweetheart,” she answered and took the envelope.

“Yes, Ariane. I will. Thank you,” I said and started my way upstairs.

I got inside my apartment and headed straight to my bedroom. I  picked up my laptop from the study table and sat at the end of my bed. I turned on my laptop and waited for it to start.

I took out my cellphone from my pocket and texted Cristina.

“Hey, Cris. How r u guys? I’m here in my new apartment. U know wat? People r crzy here in N.Y. Bt some of them r kind lyk Mrs. Miller, the building’s owner,” I dropped my phone beside me on the bed and started to google Golds Recording Company’s address in my laptop.

“Hmmm. Where are you?” I muttered.

My phone beeped and I checked it.

“Every1 s fine. Mom’s missing u a lil’ bt she’s bck 2 her old self. Wat happened? Y r d people there crzy? –Cris” Cris texted.

“A stranger just sat inside my booth earlier wen I was at d diner. Nd some teenage girls screaming lyk they just saw Jacob Black! Weird right? :),” I replied. FYI I am team Jacob not Edward :P.

“Really? Guy or Girl? Maybe they saw Jacob Black. Lol :). -Cris”

“Guy. I think I will go wild lyk them too wen I also meet Jacob Black. Hohoho. :D”

“Dang it, girl! Did u  ask his name? Hw does he look like? Is he hot?! -Cris”

“Wat? NO! Y wud I ask his name! I don’t Know him nd he’s creepy. Bt his kinda hot :<.”

“Oh.My.Gosh! I think I’m going 2 die! It’s getting hot n here. Y didn’t u ask his name?! Wat f he s ur soul mate? Hmmm. –Cris,” sometimes, I’m asking myself how on earth we became sisters. She always have this crazy idea about boys. But I still love her inspite of everything.

“He’s a stranger, Cris. Nd I’m not here 4 boys. I’m here 4 my dreams.”

“Oh, w8. I hav a visitor. Txt u l8r. Luv yah! –Cris.”

“Okay, love u too,” I put down my cellphone. I looked back at my laptop and continued searching.

~~~