Chapter Five: Anything Can Happen

Why is life so perfect? I can’t wish for anything anymore. I just got here on my hotel unit from my fifth concert. I have a World Tour Concert and eighty more concerts were left.

I walked into the living room and met by hundreds of gifts, flowers, cards, CD’s and personalized albums from my fans. I love my fans so much, they are very supportive. And if it’s not for them, I am not here.

I took out a bottle of mineral water from the mini fridge and drank it. I went into the bathroom and looked at the mirror. My face was still covered with thick layers of make-up. I smiled at myself from the mirror.

I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the bathtub. It is already prepared for me, filled with strawberry scented bubbles and rose petals. I laid there and closed my eyes.

“I talk a lot of shhh.. when I’m drinking baby!”

“I’m known to go a little too fast!”

Hmmm… What is that noise? Will “The Vamps” would be on my next concert?

“Don’t mind all my friends, I know they’re all crazy!”

“But they’re the only friends that I have!”

I peeked with my one eye and saw a white sheet.

“I know I don’t know you!”

“But I’d like to skip the small talk and romance girl!”

I felt my surroundings and I’m not in the bathtub anymore. I think I’m on a bed. How did I get here?

I looked around to find the source of the noise. My head hurts. My eyes hurt too. I closed my eyes again and touched the bed around me. I felt a small rectangular object. I think it’s where the noise coming from. I grabbed it and looked at it with narrowed eyes.

I just stared at it until I realize that it is my phone. My old phone! Didn’t I buy a new one after my first concert?  

I closed my eyes, wondering how did it get back to me. Until it sunk into me that I was dreaming. It was all a dream!

I abruptly opened my eyes and looked at the screen of my phone.

Cristina was calling! Why?

“Yes, Cris?” I asked still half asleep.

“Good Morning, little sister!” she chirped from the other end.

“Good Morning too? Did you change my ring tone?”

“Ha-ha-ha-ha. Yes! I’m sorry. I changed my number’s ring tone before you left and I forgot to tell you. So, how’s your audition?”

“What?” I asked, now fully awake because of her question.

“Your audition. What happened to your audition?”

“Ahm..,” should I tell her? But they will get worried! She’s your sister, silly! She’ll understand! “Ahm.. It’s fine. It’s fine. They said that they’ll just call me.” I lied. What on earth are you doing, Cres? Hmm.

“Really?! Congratulations! I can’t wait to tell them! Wait a minute! I’ll be back!” she said and hang up.

I put down my phone and sighed.