Recovery

The portal appeared after the memory

"Please come with us Carry."

"I-"

"I know you don't want to, but we need you," Caitlin said.

"Last time I tried to help... this happened."

"It was only your first time, wake up and I'll show you how to help." Caitlin held out her hand. Carry stared at it for a moment before taking it. The three of them went through the portal together.

The rest of the team waited on the other side. They gathered around when Barry, Caitlin, and Carry each opened their eyes and slowly sat up. Carry was much weaker than the other two because of the coma.

"About time! We almost sent Nora in after you guys," Cisco exclaimed as he shut down the memory machine.

Caitlin quickly pulled the wires from her temples and stood up despite Cisco's warning not to move too quickly. She ran to Carry and hugged her tightly.

"I thought I was going to lose you," she said into her daughter's shoulder. They parted and Caitlin wiped her tears before the rest of the team could see them. She helped Carry disconnect the IV from her arm and the wires from her temples and chest. Then they hugged again.

The rest of the team went to the cortex, trying to figure out where Cicada was. Caitlin made sure nothing was wrong since Carry did just get out of a coma. She couldn't find anything abnormal besides the large cut on her forehead, so they eventually joined them.

Caitlin couldn't prevent Carry from coming into the cortex, however she made sure she stayed seated the entire time. Caitlin kept a close eye on her while she recovered from her injuries. She would catch the bastard who hurt her daughter, no matter what it took.