Headaches and Cicada

Team Flash had been fighting off Cicada for months. Killer frost is back and puts her two cents in often, like at thanksgiving. Cicada had been quite quiet lately and the team was worried about him hurting someone else.

The alarm went off for the umpteenth time today, their entire system was malfunctioning. No one came to the cortex like normal. Instead Cisco was underneath the console, disconnecting wires and reconnecting them as he tried to find the alarm's power cord. Caitlin and Carry helped him and dodged whatever he threw out in frustration.

"Uh guys, this isn't a false alarm..." Caitlin noticed the alert from the satellite, showing them where cicada was. "Situation in the cortex," She said over the com system.

It didn't take long for everyone to change and get to the alley way where Cicada's dagger gave off the signature. They once again brought Carry, she was the only one using a gun this time. Carry spent a lot of time with her mom, learning how to use it.

Cicada stood over a blonde woman, his dagger glowing bright orange in his hand. 

"Cicada! It's over," Barry tried to act tough in front of him.

"Is it?" Cicada threw his dagger and before The Flash could stop it, it knocked Carry out. 

"Carry!" Caitlin and Killer Frost screamed at the same time. Killer Frost let Caitlin take over when she discovered the deep cut on her forehead. "We have to get her back to Star Labs." Caitlin tried to remain calm with her unconscious daughter in front of her. 

The team carried her back to the med bay and ran a scan of Carry's brain. The amount of dark matter that was flooding her body was more than Cisco's hands did. Caitlin put her head in her hands when she realized why Carry isn't waking up.

"She's in a coma," She said sadly, holding her child's hand. Caitlin couldn't help but let out a couple tears for Carry.

~Will Carry survive? Find out in the next chapter :)~