1.5

pls read!!!

hi everyone!! so I wanted to write this before i publish it so I don't get hate for it!! Rape is not cool and I wouldn't write about it if that's what you're all thinking. Rape is a serious topic and I don't feel comfortable writing it at this moment. There could be a day when I'm feeling awfully poetic and meaningful and could write this amazing fucking story on a girl who got raped and struggles to learn what loves and sex are really like and I'm getting off track but anyways rape is not my thing (not anyone's) it's not gonna be in this story at all i promise u ok bye!!!!

AFTER G SHITS HERSELF FROM SEEING TWO BOYS WHO HAVE ACCOMPANIED HER IN SEX IN THE PAST

"W-What are you doing here?"

They were wearing all black, no shocker there, but one thing was clear. The house was empty, it was only us.

"Gracie, you don't think you can just stop what you started, can you?" Ashton asks slowly, a devilish smirk playing on his lips.

"Well, yeah, that's kinda what I was going for," I shrugged. "I just wanted to get into the fucking party, Ashton."

"Well you got more than the fucking party!" He yelled back, his arms flying up.

"How many fucking blöwjobs did you get from it, Ash? Huh? Tell me, really, id like to know!" I yell at him, walking closer.

"Fuck how many did you get? I got like three shes good at those."

"Shut the fuck up, Michael."

I stood with my arms crossed before Ashton grabbed one and lugged me up the stairs. Fucking think of a plan, Grace. Think. Fuck. I cant think of a fucking plan!

Do I scream? Or does that just get me punished more? I guess I'll try it then? I start screaming, before Ashton covers my mouth and pushes me up the last few stairs.

"Why are you screaming what the fuck do you think were doing?" Michael asks, a nervous chuckle emptying from his lips.

"I-"

"Were not gonna fucking hurt you, Lancaster. I want my movies back and you're gonna show me where, okay? I brought Michael cus were gonna go to Calum's and watch them."

"What the fuck? I don't have your movies! We fucked twice, we didn't watch movies," I say and he ponders for a moment.

"Oh, fuck." He mutters.

"They're at Alyssa's!" Michael scolds him, taking his arm and dragging him down the stairs.

What the fuck just happened?

- -

I let the warm water cascade down my body, I felt like a waterfall. My hair was heavy on my head, reaching down to almost my ass.

I wash my hair, thinking of Luke. Tonight was wonderful, more than just the sex (that was great too.) I really, really like Luke. I wanna go on another date soon- maybe I'll ask him? I can plan out this cute little date with us watching movies and building a fort and cuddling.

Cuddling with Luke sounds great right now. Laying my head on his chest, our legs tangled, our chests pressed together. Him kissing my forehead, telling me I'm beautiful when I'm not.

I really like Luke, and I'm starting to really think its more than just liking him.

- -

I just wrote this in under 15 minutes double update to equal one chapter how cool!!!!