0.7

DAY OF ASHTON'S PARTY

"Mother, I feel absolutely terrible. Go to grandmothers without me, I don't want to get her sick," I say weakly. I was putting a pretty good show on today, surprisingly because I suck at everything I cant get extra credit for.

"But, Grace, I-"

"I'll see her next week mother, I -" I stopped to fake cough, "- will see her next week." I said and closed my eyes, hopefully she catches onto the fact that I want sleep.

"What about church?" She cries, holding her hand to my forehead. I reluctantly open my eyelids, scared to actually see if she's crying or not.

"Mother, I'm sick. I'm pretty sure Jesus was sick at one point and couldn't go to a mountain and pray," I scoff and close my eyes again, only resulting in a slap to my left cheek. Cool.

"Fine, Grace. This is the last time. Grandmother wants us to sleep over, I'll call and text you. Please no funny business, you're sick as a dog. Okay, bye hun." She says and kisses my forehead, walking downstairs. I grab my phone and open up my messages.

10:14 am

To: gracie

HEY GRACE DID U CONVINCE UR PARENTALS

11:07 am

To: LUKE OH MY GOD

yES WE ARE GOOD 2 GO THEY WONT BE BACK UNTIL TMRW MORNING SWEET

I turn on my air conditioner in my window and go to snapchat, opening each one; mostly from Jack.

One was Jack smiling, 'im bored as fuck'. The next was Jack frowning, 'I wish i didn't let u take my v card'. I frown at that, it was a deal. He takes mine I take his. Fine then, Jack. I open the next one from him. He's smiling again, 'but glad bc gay and anal. Only had 2 fuck a girl once.' Most of that was written from the paint option, and I could read it clearly. 10 points for Jack.

I open the next one, from AI26, and of course; it was Ashton. 'Hey babe; cant wait to see you tonight.' The next one was of his dick, of course. Easy to fit in the tiny screen; smaller than Calum's and actually straight. 'When u come, go 2 my room. 1st door on right.'

Im not doing him shit anymore. I have Luke now; what does he think, I'm his personal sex slave? I don't think so.

I send one back of me flipping off my TV. 'lmfao no you jackass.'

- -

It was six thirty and I have yet to do my hair, and everything else. The party starts at nine, Luke and I are eating before we go to the party.

I blow dry my hair and straighten it, then do my makeup. A lot, yes; but its a  high school party, and it's my last one as a senior. Might as well go all out?

People will know about me after this, but I've gotten accepted into fucking Harvard, so they can eat my ass.

I slip the tight black material onto my body, my curves that are nearly non-existent are actually existing, thanks to this dress. My white heels take place on my feet as I look at the time, seven forty five. Fifteen minutes to kill.

I gather everything I need for the night in my black clutch; pepper spray, extra red lipstick, eyeliner, deodorant, perfume and of course, my phone. And money, too. I walk downstairs, my huge spiral fucking staircase as my phone rings. I answer, and Ashton's voice is heard.

"If you don't; you can say goodbye to your reputation,"

"I don't want to have sex with you,"

"You did the first time!"

"No I didn't! I wanted to go to your party,"

"Whatever, Grace. You can kiss this dick goodbye,"

"Gladly!"

-

party is next chapter girl BYE