1.4

warning // smut

u prolly know what happens lmfao

BASICALLY AFTER L AND G'S DATE

"Chicken Parmesan for the lovely lady, New York Strip Steak for the handsome boy. Medium Rare, cooked to perfection, love," Antonio greets us with our food, his smile showing from the bottom of his mustache.

Luke and I finish our meals nearly silently, only some conversing going on when either of us compliment the cooking. I've had three glasses of wine, Luke only had one glass. They let us take the other bottles home, and I know Luke was taking them.

It was only nine when the check came, Luke paid happily. I had brought my credit card, planning to at least try and argue, but I didn't really feel like it. Arguments nearly drive couples apart sometimes, and if that's what Luke and I were going to be, I'm not starting the habit now.

Eventually I'll annoy him with wanting to pay, but it's our first date. I'll let him do the honors. Now were walking back to his car, our fingers intertwined and a bottle of wine in each of our free hands.

"Hey, Luke?" I ask quietly. I look up at his perfect face, his perfect jawline.

"Yes, Gracie?" He smiles at me with his lips closed, his dimples catching my eye more than usual.

"Have I been a good girl?" I ask and he stops. He looks at me with a devilish smirk, before pushing me against the brick wall behind me.

"Well that escalated quickly," I mutter before he leans in and kisses me lightly. It starts off that way, then gets rougher.

"There's a nice ass backseat in your car, I'm waiting to be fucked on it," I break away to say, noticing his eyes a darker shade of blue.

We make our way to his car, I get in the backseat as he turns on the car. He almost immediately turns on the air conditioner, so were not grossly sweaty once were done.

He climbs back and attaches his lips to mine roughly, pushing me back on the leather seats. His hands go to the straps of my dress, almost immediately pulling them down my arms. I sit up and unzip what I can, him finishing for me.

My dress finds itself laying on the front seat, with my brä and ünderwear. Luke's clothes are on top, waiting for us to pick them up once again.

He grabs my left brëast, attaching his mouth to it. I groan out in pleasure, arching my back. He pushed me back down, before bringing his lips back to mine. His hand cups my heat, making me hiss.

"Fucking do something already," I almost yell at him. He smirks at me and plunges three fïngers in, making me scream.

"What the fuck, Luke," I say in between heavy breaths and möans. He chuckles lowly and grabs his pants from the front and pulls out a cöndom, unwrapping it slowly.

He slips it on and pushes himself insïde me röughly and fast; giving me no time to adjust whatsoever.

"This is only our second time, f-fuck, you c- Jesus Christ," I couldn't even finish my sentence from the pure pleasure I was receiving.

Once we were done, around 9:45, we called it a night. We put our clothes back on and drove back to my house. Luke walked me up to my door, kissing my lips once, and leaving me to be alone once again.

"Mom? Dad?" I call into the house, and the first thing I see almost makes me faint.

Fucking Ashton and Michael.

- -

dunno where im goin with this one,,, but to keep the funny authors notes going, get ready for it r u ready

Michael Clifford's fingers