1.JASMINE

I moaned at the feeling. The pure bliss on him inside me.

Latrelle was killing my shit from behind and i couldn't help but moan loudly as he grabbed onto my hips, using it for leverage as he ruthlessly pounded me.

"Just like that papi, just fucking like that." I screamed out.

"Just like that huh." He let's out a loud breathy grunt before he continues. "I got me a thick lul Puerto Rican bitch, yeah baby take it." He groaned out letting all his cum inside me, passing down next to me.

"Latrelle?" I whimper not looking at him.

"Yeah?" He questions as I feel his intense stare on me.

"We didn't use a condom."

Hold on, I can't just tell you the story from there. We're gonna have to take it back a few months.

ʇsnl ɹo ǝʌol

I walk down the unfamiliar streets of freeridge, me and my mom are new to town and she sent me to some corner store to get her a Diet Coke and some candy.

As I enter the snack filled store I smirk looking at the expensive lemonade and takis. My momma ain't ask for no type of change back, so what's she not gonna get, change back.

I grab myself goodies as well as what my mom wanted and after browsing selections and picking up as I go I decide I should check out.

The Chinese cashier doesn't look me in the eyes once as he scans the stuff.

"That'll be 14.71." He says monotone while I pull out the two 10's I had.

"I got it." I hear a voice from behind. I turn to see two light skin boys and one dark skin girl.

"No it's okay, I got it." I smile to the boy with braids in his hair which he obviously had a lot of.

Before I could give the cashier my two 10's, the boy slid the cashier a 50.

"Here's your change, have a nice day." The cashier says, still dead inside.

"I'm latrelle, what's your name mama." The boy named latrelle smiles, leaning against the counter top.

"It's jasmine and you really didn't have to
do that but thank you." I smile showing off my dimples.

"You ain't gotta thank me all you gotta do is lemme have your number." He says putting his iPhone XR into my hands so I can type in my number.

I save my name as Jamie baby<3

"Jamie?" He lets out a little chuckle.

"Its what I go by, but I gotta go my mom told be to be home before the street lights come on." I say and grab the bag.

"You can expect to hear from me, ma." Latrelle gets close enough to whisper in my ear and slides another 50 into my back pocket before patting my ass lightly.

"Bye babygirl." He smiles and pulls back."

"Bye." I say as I speed walk out flustered and blushing.

And that's the start of our story.