Episode - 1 Hope. part. 1

YOU ARE READING CLEMS POV!

(& a little bit of third person too!)

Clem: Lee.....?

Lee: Hey sweet pea...

Clem: Clem Couldn't help but run tords him with her hands stretched wide open in the position of a bear hug, but then out of nowhere......

*BOOM*

Clem: She opened her eyes and was brought back to reality only for her to realize that she had crashed into a tree.....

Shit She muttered under her breath...

She looked over to the seat next to her and sees Aj waving his gun around in a panic.

Aj: What happened? He said.

Clem: I must of fell asleep while driveing. She said while still questioning her weird dream she had and aswell as to how she was able to fall asleep while driveing.

While she was trying to Adjust her eyesight she managed to look in the rearview mirror to see a massive herd of walkers slowly approaching her and Aj.

Clem: Shit! She said, they must of heard the crash!

Clem Springed in action and started pressing her foot against the gas pedal while the walkers got closer and closer

The car Finally started up while Clem let out a sigh in relief, but then out of nowhere...

A walker rammed his head into the window of the car causing glass shards to fall everywhere! Luckily non managed on penetrating Clem nor Aj, but they were both still in deep trouble.

The walker quickly began makeing it's way inside the car but Clem wasted no time and immediately grabbed the first thing she saw to use as a weapon and so she grabbed the car keys without any hesitation.

While Clem was busy with the walker  Aj was frantically searching throughout the car, trying to find his gun while Clem drove the car keys into the skull of the walkers head.

The walker went down and Aj finally found his gun and aswell as there bag of belongings.

Clem looked back at the rearview mirror to see that the herd of walkers were only inches away!

Clem swiftly took the car keys out of the walkers head that she had just killed 'or so she thought'

She then put the car keys into the outlet and waited a couple seconds for the engine to turn on.

When the engine finally turned on the walker she thought she had killed rose back up and immediately went for her neck!

Aj: CLEM!! he shouted pointing his gun at the walker. Aj tried to grip his gun but he was shaking to much and so he wasn't able to aim properly.

Clem pushed the walker back but the walker wasn't budging. Clem's only hope now, was the car.

She took a deep breath and sighed. Clem didn't want to die but if it ment protecting her goofball she would do it in a heartbeat.

Clem pressed the gas pedal and swerved to the right causeing the walker to finally lose grip of the car, but in the process of doing so, she didn't realize she drove right into a ditch which led to a massive explosion!

*BANG, BOOM, POW!*

Clem was losing alot of blood as her vision was slowly fading away, but she was able to spot a blond haired girl probably about her age dragging Aj out of the car.

Aj: LET GO OF ME! He shouted in a faint but loud voice for the mysterious girl to hear him.

????: STOP WE AREN'T GUNNA HURT YOU! The girl said.

Aj immediately passed out and fell to the ground probably because of hunger, Exhaustion, and maybe even from pain.

Clem tried to sit up but failed. The girl came over to Clem but Clem's Vision was to blurry, she did tho have enough strength to speak out a couple words before she'd faint.

Clem: PLEASE....DON'T.....take...him...
and with that, darkness took over Clem's vision and she fainted over the blood lost that was on the temple of her head were a minor gash was.

Clementine can now only hope that herself and Aj are in good care but she shall never doubt that these people could be serious trouble...

End of part 1 - episode 1 hope

Thx for reading! (:

Btw I'm sorry if some of my punctuation is off!

Follow - Claudzy she makes brilliant reading dubs.

Bye! Xd