Our new home

Edward POV

I saw my amazing future wife walk into the pool room and dive in. She just turned into a mermaid and she looks killer.
I jump in after her and kiss her like my life depended on it and she don't mind and I love it.

Alice POV

I see that we're going to have a new member...well an official member. I laughed out loud and ever but Jaz looked at me confused. I smiled but didn't say anything, matter of fact I got up and walked away.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
Meanwhile at the castle
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

North POV

I was walking to mine and South's room when I bump into East. "Sis did you know that grandpa wanted princess to be Queen but gave the kingdom to us?"he said. "Yeah and I asked him to give it to us because we're the Coordinate siblings. And our little sister is not powerful enough." I said."But..." He tried to talk but I interrupted him. "No me and South are older so follow our orders!" and I walked away.

South POV

I hear North scream at East again and I just lay back down next to West and finished watching our movie. "Why does she not get that we're just temporary" West says. "To be honest I think it's because our little sister has more power and can rule over every supernatural ralm , Olympus ralm and human ralm." I say. "What about prince?" He ask. "Well he wants to be King when he's ready and of course he'd rather be Charlotte's right hand man." I say. "Well when she take over but he loves her a lot." He said. And it's true he does.

Charlotte POV

I'm so happy to have my future husband with me. I'll never ever want to forget my dear brother so I texted him the plan. I smile when he replied he's ready. Let the plan begin prince.