New Friends

Edward POV
I was watching my mate while my blood singer was yelling at her. I zoomed to the door and said one word that made Her stop. "Hi"

Bella POV
I heard someone say "hi", I turned around and say the most gorgeous man I ever met and I'm going to get him. "Hi" I say back but he looked at me confused "yeah hi I'm here for Princess". When he said that I was angry. She gets powers, She gets famous, She gets all the nice and handsome guy while I get cheaters and people who ends up falling in love with her. As I was thinking this he looks at me like I'm bad or something.

Charlie POV
As I look at my daughter's new neighbor I realized he must be a Vampire by the way he looks. He looked at me as to say I'm right and looks outside to his family and tells them to come in and I smile.

Esme POV
I look inside the home and it is gorgeous and I look at my future daughter-in-law and she's flawless, even her flaws are flawless. Her sister is beautiful but is very cocky when she's done nothing, yet, her little sister is 17 and BUILD a house for herself, working, selfless, and is being independent.

Carlisle POV
I see Bella looking like she's going to kill Princess because of everything that happened was apparently because of Princess, but because of Princess, Alice can see the past, present, and future and she saw what actually happened and it was all Bella's fault she drove them away.

Bella POV
To bad Princess is adopted and don't belong here. This will become my house, my career, my love. As she thinks this Edward feels anger towards her.

Rosalie POV
I saw Princess as I was surprised at how beautiful and flawless a 17 year old is. I was so shocked about that, that I was starting at her the whole time I walk through the door just like Emmett did.

Emmett POV
Princess took us on a tour of her house and its amazing that a 17 year old owns this stuff

Her bedroom

 Her secret area

Her secret area