Snowed inside

Third POV
A skeleton walk outside in the blizzard with his sons. He stepped on what he assumes was a tail. He saw the snow flinch. The skeleton in the blue jacket poked the snow and saw a dog with horns. The biggest skeleton picked the fluff ball and took them home.

GD POV
I wake up to warmth and a baby skeleton. Before this I would have screamed but this monster is nothing compared to a temmie. I hear a faint H0i in the background. The baby skeleton wakes up and smiles at me. "Heh papyrus must like you" another skeleton says. This skeleton was wearing a blue jacket that didn't fit him. "Uh yeah I think he does" I respond.
"Ya know you looked kinda FUR-GOATED" the blue skeleton says. "Anyway I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton" . I get up and fall down. "Heh I guess you got frost-BITE" sans says. "Yeah you got that down the the BONE" I say. Sans runs up to me and hugs me. "You are my new best friend" Sans says with stars in his eyes. "She is the king's daughter and she should return" a voice says. Then Gaster enters the room. Gaster is a royal scientist who lets me play with their stuff.  "But on the other hand there is a blizzard. I guess she can stay until the blizzard has past." Gaster finishes. Me,Paps,and Sans play together until we fall asleep. I feel Gaster pick us up and put us in a bed. Then I fully let sleep take over me.

-dream-
In a black room Gaster waits in the end with a cracked skull. Everyone has forgotten him. He is lonely. Goatdog waits for something to happen. But nothing happened. Nothing will happen. This was his fate. That's it.
-dream over-

A Tail to be Toldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें